“Super Quiet, Easy Highway Access” 4 of 5 stars

BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Towson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Hartford, CT
“Super Quiet, Easy Highway Access”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We stayed here in April 2014 to visit our son at Loyola. Our usual hotel was booked so I found this hotel on Hotwire.

Hotel was easy to find. Parking is free and ample. It is a bit unassuming frm the street and is in a bit of an off the beaten path spot but is, in actuality, quite close to anything you need. Front desk was super friendly and helpful.

Hotel is spotless as is the room. Very quiet considering it is right of the Baltimore beltway.

Room has microwave, fridge and coffee maker. AC is individually controlled and works great. Nice little bathroom too. All in all very nice room.

Fitness center and and onsite Vietnamese restaurant. Bar right off lobby. Outdoor pool.

• 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Oakland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I love this hotel and highly recommend it for exceptional quality and value. It is very quiet and clean with great beds, a microwave and fridge, and other good amenities. Service is warm and attentive.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We love it when a guest has the best possible experience. We hope to see you again!
Rockville Centre, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The Best Western Plus Towson fit our needs. We travel to Baltimore to visit our son in college. We check in, go see him, come back after dinner and sleep. The outside of the hotel area looks industrial, however, the inside is fine. It does smell like smoke in the lobby but the rooms are fine. We sleep, have breakfast, then leave. Perfect for our needs.

York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Check in was ready and speedy and within minutes I was on my way to the room. My only consideration that I should have thought about was when I had been given the key card to a room on the second floor, I had the room right across from the fitness room and u could hear people coming and going. Also, that night the Towson university had, I believe, a prom and the noise of music came to the second floor being right above the bar and some students were on the second floor looking for a bathroom and asking people if they could use their room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us! I apologize about the noise, it can be difficult to control college students but we certainly try to do out best. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family of five stayed here for one night. It was fine. Not great but okay.
Room was big enough for all of us. We had a 2 room suite. The pull out sofa bed was sufficient for my thirteen year old but the roll a way bed was terrible for sleeping but clean.
Room was clean, didn't smell. Breakfast was basic, and free. For the short time we were in the room the hotel was good. Not sure if I would stay there again. There is a hotel on campus I would prefer to stay at, but it gets sold out quickly, so this maybe second choice.
The location was close enough.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to know that everything was acceptable but would love to know what we could do to make it even better for your next visit. Please feel free to reach out to a manager next time you're in town.
Towson, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

After reading that someone found FEMININE DOUCHE in their closet here I am NOT surprised after my stay (if you can call it that!) I will never stay again!

Okay, so, you will find that this entire building smells like smoke; and on top of it IT WILL HAVE SIGNS STATING ITS SMOKE-FREE!

The keys to the majority of the rooms do not work. I found this out because I came back to the front desk with the same key issue on three different rooms.

Why 3 different rooms?! Because I cannot get into the 2nd one and I complained about the random floor and ceiling smoke stains in the 1st room!

WHO RUNS THIS HOUSEKEEPING?!?! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE.
This place should be shut down. I'm surprised I am not dead from disappointment or the uncleanliness.

Green Features: It probably attracts more flies and pests to the environment from bacteria
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Janet T
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Please accept my apologies for the less than acceptable stay you experienced. I really wish you would have brought any of these issues to the attention of the management while you were here. We did have a couple of rooms with some stains on the ceiling due to the weather this winter and some roof issues. We are currently fixing these rooms and again, I apologize for having you checked into a room that wasn't up to our standards. If you are ever in the Towson area again, I encourage you to reach out to me so that we can show you a great experience like the ones our other guests have had.

Travelers are raving about these Towson hotels

York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The check in was fast and reservation ready. Was able to check in early and make it across town for a meeting better. All staff were well groomed and helpful and the hotel provided a great value for price.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Harry C
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for continued support! We're very glad that we are able to make your stay a happy one, each and every time you visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium
4.0 of 5 stars 186 reviews
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#1 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
3.0 of 5 stars 69 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!