Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
$114
$108
$110
Hampton.com
All reviewsoutdoor poolroom was cleanwafflesthe breakfast areafree breakfastconvenient locationcollege visittowson universityenjoyed my staytowson areaeasy accessfront desk staffbwbaltimorecromwellbeltwaysoap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Upon arrival we were greeted by Pete. We had accidentally booked a smoking room as nonsmokers and asked if they could switch us to a nonsmoking room if possible. There were none left and we were fine with that but Pete upgraded us to a king suite for no charge. The room was large, clean and full of all the amenities we could need. We really appreciate the courteous staff and the quality of the room. We would definitely stay here in the future!

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I just want to express the professionalism and courtesy that I was shown as soon as I came in the door. The front desk attendant Pete was extremely knowledgeable and made me know that I'd made the right choice with my choosing of hotel. I will be staying at this hotel anytime I have business in that area!!
Mr. Rice

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Suites hotel well suited for both business and personal travel. Attentive housekeeping staff, wonderful bedding and the hotel has a coin laundry (very important for travel). Wonderful breakfast and superb coffee in the early AM! We're repeat guests at the Best Western Towson!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This hotel worked perfectly for the needs of our lacrosse team of 16 year old boys. The staff was very friendly, they served a decent breakfast for the boys.
The rooms are a bit dated but were just fine for our needs.
I would recommend this hotel to other teams travelling to the area.
Thanks to all!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We traveled to Maryland with two young grandsons, who enjoyed their stay at the Best Western Plus Towson North Shores in spite of a sesonal pool that was closed. The hotel was centrally located and easily accessible for our visit needs including three locations within a 60 mile radius. The accomodations and staff were quite satisfactory. I will certainly hold it in high considertion for our next visit to the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family