Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
$228
$195
Travelocity
$118
All reviewsoutdoor poolroom was cleanwafflesthe breakfast areafree breakfastconvenient locationcollege visittowson universityenjoyed my staytowson areaeasy accessfront desk staffbwbaltimorecromwellbeltwaysoap
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Actually stayed here while up for dr appointments at Johns Hopkins hospital for our 4month old. It was a 20 min shot (even in morning traffic) to get there. This was a nice clean , quiet place to stay, even the baby slept great!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Micastang
Rick K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

On behalf of entire staffs I would like to thank you for your response and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We look forward to serving you again. We care.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Got a room for $80. Room was clean, quiet and comfortable.
Breakfast was included and better then average.
Good location to Towson University as well as some others.
Right off 695.
Overall well worth the money.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thanks for letting us know you enjoyed your stay with us! We love it when our guests leave feeling happy with their experience. We hope to see you in Towson again soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was only here for one night. The location was very busy and based on the calls the desk agent was fielding it was sold out for the night and possibly for the entire Memorial Day weekend. Based on conversations of guests a college or colleges were having ceremonies that week as well. The desk agent was very pleasant and fielding calls, questions and check-ins with a smile.
My room was very large. It was a combination of minor recent fixture replacements mixed with older furniture and floor treatments. It appeared that the room had one or two electrical wires running under the carpet from the television-bureau area to under the bed to the far wall. I know I would not do this in my home and hope that is not what the two lines were. With vacuuming the plastic could be rubbed off any wires and be a risk for a fire. They were also in the direct path that had to be walked to get to the desk and easy chair. The room had an excessive smell of cleaning products or some type of masking agent.
The bathroom had the new light fixture, but it appeared that someone put new caulk over rusted old caulk near the tub, floor and along wall edges. The rust and stains that had been covered was already bleeding through.
The bed was comfortable and there was a refrigerator and a microwave in the room.
It was hard to tell if this location was upgrading the property or just putting band-aids on problems as they occurred.
I will return here again in the future to see what is like. I won't be able to come back with my spouse because of the smoke smell in some areas and the over use of chemicals to mask smells in the room itself.

Room Tip: The pool is outside, the restaurant, bar and breakfast area were on the first floor, there were a lot of meeting rooms and an exercise room on the second floor. I would probably request the 3-6 floors to reduce foot traffic in my area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for writing such a detailed review to let us know how we are doing. It seems like our staff was doing a great job and we appreciate you pointing that out. Your concerns are valid and will definitely be looked into. Feel free to reach out to me directly before booking your next stay with us.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Best Western strikes again! It's nothing fancy, it's certainly not a "destination" hotel, but the room was spacious, clean, and well-appointed. The staff couldn't have been nicer, and while it was close to the Baltimore Beltway, it had enough trees around I didn't hear a thing.

If you need a place that's quiet, clean, decent value for the money, and convenient to all points "North" in the Batimore area (Owings Mills, Towson, Reisterstown, etc,) this is the place for you.

My room had a desk, fridge, microwave, flat-screen, and plenty of lamps. A 24/7 exercize room was available although I did not get a chance to check it out. Also, my visit was pre-Memorial day, so I didn't get a chance to check out their pool.

(One small note: the on-premises restaurant (which will deliver for a small fee) is a Pho/Vietnamese restaurant. For me, that's a plus, for other it might not be ...)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SouthCentralPA_11
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you so much for writing such an informative review! We work hard to make all of our customers feel at home and appreciate it when guests tell us how much they enjoyed their stay. We look forward to seeing you in Towson again soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Fine Hotel, no frills but fine, good value, free parking, breakfast was standard, good but not very good
Clean, safe, good value, pleasant staff, easy to find, would stay there again.
Pool and exercise room available

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business