New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices
GreenLeadersSilver level
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Had a great time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My friend and I had a wonderful overnight stay. Lots of dining nearby, comfy room with microwave and frig, pleasant staff and a great breakfast. Location was perfect for going to downtown Baltimore following day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Astoria, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed here numerous times for work. The staff here is always friendly, and the hotel is near restaurants and a nice mall. Not only is there a pretty good continental breakfast, but also the onsite Vietnamese restaurant is delicious.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Ocean Pines, Maryland, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This stay was one of several we had used before. It is in a convenient location for use to usse when visiting family and friends and for medical puposes. We will probably stay here in the future. The price could be better.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Timothy M
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Found a great room rate on getaroom.com: newly remodeled rooms. Big king size room: bed and pillows very comfortable. Room was clean. Bathroom tiles were a little dirty and old. Difficult to get the room warm. The free breakfast was of good selection and quanity. Plenty of free parking. The hotel is off of 695 and safe neighborhood. I would recommend for an overnight stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Danbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We went to Towson to return our daughter to college. Trying to save money i found a good price with Best Western. We were both very impressed at the level of service and cleanliness of this hotel. Front desk service was professional and friendly. the TV in the room did not work and they had someone there in 2 minutes to fix it. We did not eat at the vietnamese-style restaurant there but there was a very friendly staff at the bar. And the complimentary breakfast was good and all we needed to get going.

Room Tip: We try to get a room at the end of the hall. Tends to be quieter.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Thinman41
Etters
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had an event to attend in the Baltimore area on Saturday and an event in the DC area on Sunday, so we chose this motel. Great location and easy to find. You walk through the main entrance to the aroma of freshly baked cookies...who does this? The front desk staff was probably the friendliest I have ever encountered at a motel. The motel was well maintained and our room was clean. My only complaint, and its a personal choice, is that the bed and pillows were too FIRM. I will stay here again, next time I will bring my own pillow! We did not eat breakfast here, my husband checked it out and thought it looked less than desirable...again, a personal choice.

Room Tip: We had a room at the end of the hall, and didn't hear a sound the entire time we were in our roo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank steelersmama
virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Was a bit skeptical when my company informed me that on this trip, I'm staying in a best western.
Well, upon driving off the I 695, I was pleasantly surprised by the outside appearance of the hotel. Approaching the front desk, the pleasant aroma of fresh baked cookies couldn't helped but be noticed. At the front desk, the front desk person was just as delightful as the cookies I was smelling. Of course I was offered some cookies.....triple chocolate.....Hmmmm.
Elevator to the fourth floor and to my surprise when I opened the room door, nice king size suite, nicely decorated and furnished, made me think I was in a ritz carlton or embassy suites. Initially, my company stated, i can move if dissatisfied with the accommodation. Move, what....I may just extend my trip till February. I'm definitely signing up for the best western rewards program.....Who knew! Pleasantly Surprised. Oh and tomorrow a full breakfast and managers meet and greet in the evening! Can't wait.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
#2 of 3 in Timonium
4.0 of 5 stars 186 reviews
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Extended Stay America - Baltimore - Timonium
Extended Stay America - Baltimor...
#1 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
3.0 of 5 stars 69 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!