Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
$62
$119
$86
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$166
$144
$105
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoutdoor poolroom was cleanwafflesthe breakfast areafree breakfasttowson universityconvenient locationcollege visitenjoyed my staytowson areaeasy accessfront desk staffbwbaltimorecromwellbeltwaysoap
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Was a bit skeptical when my company informed me that on this trip, I'm staying in a best western.
Well, upon driving off the I 695, I was pleasantly surprised by the outside appearance of the hotel. Approaching the front desk, the pleasant aroma of fresh baked cookies couldn't helped but be noticed. At the front desk, the front desk person was just as delightful as the cookies I was smelling. Of course I was offered some cookies.....triple chocolate.....Hmmmm.
Elevator to the fourth floor and to my surprise when I opened the room door, nice king size suite, nicely decorated and furnished, made me think I was in a ritz carlton or embassy suites. Initially, my company stated, i can move if dissatisfied with the accommodation. Move, what....I may just extend my trip till February. I'm definitely signing up for the best western rewards program.....Who knew! Pleasantly Surprised. Oh and tomorrow a full breakfast and managers meet and greet in the evening! Can't wait.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently completed a 3 month stay at the hotel and Had a wonderful experience. The staff from the managment, desk clerks, cleaning and restaurant are all very friendly, and helpful. They rescued me from a different hotel that I was not happy at!!!! I enjoyed the amenity of an attached restaurant and bar with awesome vietnamese food!!! The convienent location of the hotel is a plus, close to the city of Baltimore and everything you need in Towson!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tracys4444
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review! We appreciate all feedback from our guests and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Probably my best hotel experience in the last four months of frequent travels. The young lady at the front desk was the kindest. She was very welcoming and answered all my inquiries vey patiently. The Vietnamese restaurant at the hotel is a must. Delicious healthy food. If I move into town I'd be a regular at this place.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2013

When our flight from San Juan was delayed, we elected to stay in Towson for the night rather than trying to drive 2 hours to NJ in the dark. We had stayed at the Sheraton last fall when visiting our daughter, but we found it expensive and inconvenient.

We decided to try the Best Western. I looked on the internet and then booked over the phone. Our room was $89 for a Saturday evening of a holiday weekend. Upon arrival we were given a little bag with a bottle of water and a Nutri-grain bar since we are BW club members.

Everyone was very friendly at the BW. Our room was large and clean and included a refrigerator/microwave. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was nice with eggs and juice and other items, and my husband enjoyed the pancake maker.

The breakfast area is a Vietnamese restaurant by night, and my daughter says the food is very good and reasonable.

Next time we are in Towson to visit our daughter, we will definitely come back to the Best Western, as we felt it was a good value.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had a conference at the Hunt Valley Inn. It has terrible reviews so we opted to stay somewhere else. Other hotels near HVI were $150-200. This Best Western was less than 10 minutes away and only $79. The room was more than adequate for the 2 of us. The room was clean and updated. The bed was comfortable, the temperature control was accurate. There was a large flat screen TV. The refrigerator and microwave were clean and conveniently placed. The free wi-fi was fast and easy to access. The free breakfast was a nice savings, too. Coffee and fresh baked cookies were available in the lobby at all times. Everyone at the front desk and the breakfast area were helpful and friendly. We will return for next year's conference.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business