“Location + Value for money” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Towson

Comfort Inn Towson
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Towson
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Location + Value for money”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

This hotel is located close to I-695 and I-95 which makes it easy to get to BWI, any of the region's attractions or business destinations. The hotel was clean and everything was in order. The staff is wonderful. Helpful. Friendly. Courteous. No complaints at all. Close to Towson University and the major shopping centers. The rate was very low so the value to price makes this an excellent place to stay in this area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is a decent place for the price. It is a little older and could use a facelift. I only had a few small problems that would not effect my staying here again. The bathroom fan didn't work and the shower curtain was torn. They do not clean the floors very well, I had a piece of popcorn on the floor for a couple of days. The curtains in the window didn't close tightly and the sun came in every morning. I used the info binder to hold it shut until I was ready to see daylight. Refer and microwave worked fine. Getting out of the hotel is a bit of a pain. It uses the same entrance as a couple other businesses and gets very busy. You must make a right turn and go down and make a u turn to head towards Baltimore. The staff was good, check in and out was quick and easy. I would stay here the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

I really enjoy this location. It is close to many restaurants and activities. This chain also has a benefit plan that offers free nights. Nick at the front desk offers great service and is very personable. There are other hotels in the area but do not offer the same service.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Paw Paw, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Always clean, staff very friendly. Always there to help with local directions and suggestions. Many times as let us into our room prior to normal check in time. Very courteous and on top of everything. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: The staff is very helpful to suit any of your needs if special amenities are required or service do...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Porterfield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

From the moment I checked in to the time of check out I had a VERY pleasant experience. Was greeted nicely when I arrived and experienced a nice, clean room with peace and quiet during my stay. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Nick is a very nice person to deal with at this motel and I appreciate his professionalism. I would stay at this motel at any time I get back to the area and highly recommend this motel to anyone.
A 5 star experience from start to finish!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Barboursville, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stay at a lot of Comfort Suites, due to the nature of our job.....we stayed at this comfort suites and felt very uncomfortable....we felt the place was not very secure. Our Generator that was attached to our trailer was stolen, the trailer was parked outside in front of the lobby. The front desk was not very helpful...thank goodness we had a safe in the room to lock up our valuables. I know when stay at hotels you take a risk, but it would be nice if they would try to minimize that risk......the cameras they had did not even cover the whole parking lot.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank tiredpuppy

Travelers are raving about these Towson hotels

Mesquite
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I generally stay at another hotel when I'm in the area, but thought I try somewhere new and I'm glad I did. I arrived quite a bit before official check-in time, however the hotel staff graciously allowed me an early room. The accomodations were very nice and spotlessly clean. A nice breakfast is, including bacon, eggs, and fresh fruit is served daily. This is my new "go to" place when I am in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium

Been to Comfort Inn Towson? Share your experiences!