Comfort Inn Towson
  • Restaurant
Express Inn(Towson)
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness center
All reviewsmake your own wafflesyogurtrooms are cleanlate checkwould stay here againbaltimore areanickinterstatemd
Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is a decent place for the price. It is a little older and could use a facelift. I only had a few small problems that would not effect my staying here again. The bathroom fan didn't work and the shower curtain was torn. They do not clean the floors very well, I had a piece of popcorn on the floor for a couple of days. The curtains in the window didn't close tightly and the sun came in every morning. I used the info binder to hold it shut until I was ready to see daylight. Refer and microwave worked fine. Getting out of the hotel is a bit of a pain. It uses the same entrance as a couple other businesses and gets very busy. You must make a right turn and go down and make a u turn to head towards Baltimore. The staff was good, check in and out was quick and easy. I would stay here the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I really enjoy this location. It is close to many restaurants and activities. This chain also has a benefit plan that offers free nights. Nick at the front desk offers great service and is very personable. There are other hotels in the area but do not offer the same service.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Always clean, staff very friendly. Always there to help with local directions and suggestions. Many times as let us into our room prior to normal check in time. Very courteous and on top of everything. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: The staff is very helpful to suit any of your needs if special amenities are required or service do not hesitate to ask they will surely accommodate you.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2013

From the moment I checked in to the time of check out I had a VERY pleasant experience. Was greeted nicely when I arrived and experienced a nice, clean room with peace and quiet during my stay. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Nick is a very nice person to deal with at this motel and I appreciate his professionalism. I would stay at this motel at any time I get back to the area and highly recommend this motel to anyone.
A 5 star experience from start to finish!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We stay at a lot of Comfort Suites, due to the nature of our job.....we stayed at this comfort suites and felt very uncomfortable....we felt the place was not very secure. Our Generator that was attached to our trailer was stolen, the trailer was parked outside in front of the lobby. The front desk was not very helpful...thank goodness we had a safe in the room to lock up our valuables. I know when stay at hotels you take a risk, but it would be nice if they would try to minimize that risk......the cameras they had did not even cover the whole parking lot.

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business