“ExcellenT”
Review of Comfort Inn Towson

Comfort Inn Towson
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Towson
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed there last week and I really enjoyed.breakfast was good . whole staff was really nice specially ravish and nick was very nice and helpfull.really enjoyed aur stay i will definitely come back with my family again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank paula1023

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at this hotel. There are several other hotels in the same area but after entering the lobby I immediately left. This hotel is clean, quiet and has excellent service. Nick at the desk was extremely polite and informative. This hotel is close to banks, diners, and the interstate. Look forward to using their frequent stay plan.

Room Tip: Close to interstate and restaurants. Nick at the front desk will provide excellent service.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed here a few weeks ago, and really enjoyed myself. I would not have choose this hotel if it wasn't for my mothers birthday celebration being held here. It was recommended to her by my aunt who also had a birthday celebration there last year. First I'll start with Check in, the manager Nick was very very nice,professional, helpful and informative explaining the amenities to us, and even greeting us each time we passed through the lobby. The room was very nice and clean. Complimentary coffee in the lobby, not sure if it is 24 hours or not, but it was there whenever I was in the lobby. The complimentary hot breakfast with the waffle station was definitely a plus. Not sure the hours for it, but they do have a popcorn machine in the lobby that my nieces and nephew LOVED.

The negatives; no fridge or microwave in room
pool hours (1:00PM - 8:00PM)

Was looking forward to using the pool but maybe next time.
Will also be trying out the Jacuzzi suite!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I would first like to say how pleased I was at the front desk personnel. Nick and Ravi are very pleasant and kind even under the duress! that they encounter. I've stayed at this hotel quite frequently and have never been more comfortable. there GM Paras Bhavsar is a young but enthusiastic Manager who interacts with guests on a regular basis. The rooms are great! with a great housekeeping staff as well. the on off convenience of the interstate is easy as well. if you ever have to go to the Baltimore Md. area I highly recommend staying at the Comfort Inn in Towson Md.

Room Tip: 3rd and 4th floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Matthew L
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I spent one night when at a conference nearby. The room was nothing special but perfectly fine. The carpets and wallpaper seemed fairly new, the room had a newish flatscreen TV. The room WAS small, no question. Not quite like some NYC hotels where you can barely walk around the bed, but there was only a few feet of clearance. It would be tight for more than one person for a long stay. Breakfast was the usual reconstituted eggs, bacon, cook-your-own waffles, canned fruit, cereal. I wouldn't rave about the place but it does the job.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank uninterested
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have been coming here a year I love the staff the managers they are very polite, housekeeping are very respectful its always clean nice breakfast, nice clean swimming area rooms are very fresh smelling

Room Tip: nice quality for nice price
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Natosha K
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I am typically not a huge fan of chain hotels but I was so pleasantly surprised by my stay at this Comfort Inn that I felt I had to write a review. I was most impressed by the friendliness and professionalism of the desk staff, especially assistant manager, Nick. The room was clean and spacious, the bed was very comfortable, and the room was quiet...PERFECT! Breakfast the next morning was also a surprise in that it was a much larger spread than I am typically accustomed to - scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, danishes, yogurt, oatmeal, fruit, etc. All of these wonderful amenities are offered at an extremely reasonable rate. Kudos to Comfort Inn!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Beezzz7
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
Best Western Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
2 mi away
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North - Timonium
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore North -...
#2 of 2 in Lutherville Timonium
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore

Been to Comfort Inn Towson? Share your experiences!