“Good food - lots of choices”
Review of Bahama Breeze - CLOSED

Bahama Breeze
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good food - lots of choices”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have been to BB a bunch of times and I am happy with this place about 90% of the time, while the food is always good, the service can be a little iffy at times (like they are doing you a favor by taking your order) but more often then not they do a good job. The menu on the other hand is never lacking, I typically get either the spinach dip or a quesidilla (as an app for the table) and then usually the fish tacos (which I really love) Their drinks are very good and VERY large (which is a good thing, right?) Definitely valet park, it is free and parking is at such a premium in that area since it is attached to the mall parking!

Angola
“Gluten free and we were pampered”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Both my wife and I are gluten and dairy free and were treated very well. Rose took our order and discussed it with the chef. After a short time the head chef, Kevin, was at our table discussing our needs. There were a few adjustments to the meal that were made and we both felt satisfied that we were well taken care of. When we receive our food we were very surprised the see an additional plate with freshly made mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli. We left with bellies full and a good feeling for the last leg of our trip.

Bel Air, Maryland
“Waitress commands excellent rating!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I wish I had thought about getting the name of our waitress. She was great from start to finish. We were in for lunch today and had a doctor's appointment in 45 minutes, leaving little time to order and dine without inhaling our food. I do not know how our waitress knew but as she approached our table for the first time she asked if we had any time constraints. We were wow'd by this and told her that yes as a matter of fact we did. She made effort to meet our needs and was more than pleasant even as we were walking out the door. I have been here before on many occasions but never received this type of treatment. We will be back and I will look for the same waitress!!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Bring back the onion ring sauce!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We figure that half of the reason we go back is to get the mountain of onion rings for the apetizer! They have changed it unfortunately. they now have two size portions. A large is not that many, and a small portion is like 3. That was fine, but then when they said they did away with the one sauce for it! Thats half the reason why I loved them. They said alot of people are disappointed that its gone.
Other then that the food is always good. Took a while to come out actually. The restaurant was not completely full by any means. First time that Ive never had a fantastic experience. I hope they are not slipping on service.

• Visited December 2012
Rehoboth Beach
“We went here on a spur of the moment, literally..”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We found ourselves in Towson MD on 6-22-13 and waked up upon Bahama Breeze. We thought what the heck and went in. First let me say the decor was great, comfy, clean, well appointed. We sat looked at the menu, our waitress was bubbly, sweet, knowledgeable. Then we got the food, WOW, was soooo good. I had the beef empanadas, Hubby had a chef special of salmon and tiger shrimp. MMMMMMMMMMM was so nice. We will most certainly go back here! Try it if your in the area. I only wish i remembered our waitresses name, i only remember her initials were A.B.