“Fast & Tasty”

Ranked #108 of 178 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: Delicatessen
“Fast & Tasty”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This restaurant is always busy but the line moves fast. The food is good, and fresh is important to me,which it is. I rated it average because I expect food to be fresh and tasty. I liked the amount of salad along with a fair sized half sandwich. My friend got the soup,cheddar,broccoli, and raved about it. The sandwich selections are always a bit different from the norm. This is another reason I like to stop at this Panera Restaurant when I am in Towson.

One morning we went in for breakfast and had so many choices that it was hard to decide. I love coffee and am never disappointed at Panera's. I tend to stay away from the pastry because of weight issues but the selection is awesome.

• Visited August 2012

Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Choose wisely ...”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Panera

Panera does, it must be said,
Some dreadful things to dreadful bread.
The rare roast beef, it’s sad but true,
Is of a musty, grayish hue.
A treat that should the tastebuds dazzle
Panera roasts down to a frazzle
Tomatoes are sliced paper thin,
And barely thicker than your skin
Asiago cheese, that noble fare
Turns out to be Kraft’s processed square.
My friend had ordered a Cob Salad
That was an insult to the palate
With little chicken, little egg
It wasn’t good, it was a drag.

So at Panera’s be alert!
Choose wisely, or you may get hurt.

The Hungry Poet

Visited July 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Hold the expectation bar very low, no lower, no lower”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We went in to order a bread bowl, only to be informed at 6:30 that they were out because it was the non-crowded period. We next asked for a chicken salad, they came back 10 minutes later and said they were out of that as well. So, finally we had to take not even our 3rd choice (Fuji Apple Salad, out as well)but our 4th choice. This store (6307 York Road) is overrun with Loyola, Towson, and Goucher students during the school year and dead during the summer. The help must all leave as well because it is poor to pathetic. Everyone behind the counter is just taking up space waiting for the end of the day... Will consider ALL other options before trying this place again, used to be a regular customer, now, I do not think so. Panera is really going downhill the longer they stay around......

• Visited August 2012
Towson, Maryland
“Love the Fuji Apple Salad”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Any restaurant with the food "bread" on it has my vote. I absolutely love most of their breads and crave their Fuji Apple Salad often. It never disappoints either.

Visited July 2012
Orlando, Florida
“The Cuban Chicken Sandwich and mac and cheese are great”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

As a consistent visitor to Panera Bread and a huge Panini enthusiast, I love eating a nice lunch at my local Panera Bread. Although I truly have to be in the mood for a Panini, I am never disappointed when I go to Panera. My favorite sandwich is the Cuban chicken sandwich which features smoked ham, grilled chicken, provolone cheese, sweet pickle, and a tangy chipotle sauce. It is just so mouthwatering. I also love complimenting my sandwich with a nice warm bowl of their creamy mac and cheese.

Overall, the atmosphere and vibe that I get from Panera is very casual, relaxing, and somewhat businessy. What I mean by “businessy” is that it appears to be a nice place to bring your laptop or tablet and surf the web, or even in my case, do some homework. The restaurant and tables are always clean, and the workers are very fast in preparing your meal. This is basically, in my opinion, a fast food restaurant with good quality, all in a dine–in atmosphere. If the sandwiches are still delicious, the mac and cheese is creamy, and the atmosphere is very chill and casual, I will be returning to Panera Bread whenever I have that huge craving for a Cuban Panini.

• Visited September 2011