“The Cuban Chicken Sandwich and mac and cheese are great”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #103 of 178 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: Soups, Cafe, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“The Cuban Chicken Sandwich and mac and cheese are great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2011

As a consistent visitor to Panera Bread and a huge Panini enthusiast, I love eating a nice lunch at my local Panera Bread. Although I truly have to be in the mood for a Panini, I am never disappointed when I go to Panera. My favorite sandwich is the Cuban chicken sandwich which features smoked ham, grilled chicken, provolone cheese, sweet pickle, and a tangy chipotle sauce. It is just so mouthwatering. I also love complimenting my sandwich with a nice warm bowl of their creamy mac and cheese.

Overall, the atmosphere and vibe that I get from Panera is very casual, relaxing, and somewhat businessy. What I mean by “businessy” is that it appears to be a nice place to bring your laptop or tablet and surf the web, or even in my case, do some homework. The restaurant and tables are always clean, and the workers are very fast in preparing your meal. This is basically, in my opinion, a fast food restaurant with good quality, all in a dine–in atmosphere. If the sandwiches are still delicious, the mac and cheese is creamy, and the atmosphere is very chill and casual, I will be returning to Panera Bread whenever I have that huge craving for a Cuban Panini.

• Visited September 2011