“Updated Review”

Cuisines: Japanese
Baltimore, MD
“Updated Review”
Reviewed November 10, 2009

I wrote a recent review for this place (the only so far). Just thinking about it made me hungry, so I carried out some of their Pul-Kogi (bbq beef) the other night and was very dissapointed. They gave me a container full of beef pieces that had the texture of cooked hamburger, and they seemed to be sitting in a shallow bath of sugar water. It seemed as though they had sprinkled so much tenderizer on the beef that it had almost turned to mush. A second container of condiments was a bit skimpy in quantity and variety. All of this cost $18 with tax. There is a local Chinese buffet for $10 (dinner price) that would have been much more satisfying than this. This restaurant is going to have to really wow me next time for me to continue to patronize them. It was worth the money before only because the food was so good.

1 review from our community