“One of the best burgers and surprisingly great salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Burger Brothers

Burger Brothers
Ranked #19 of 177 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“One of the best burgers and surprisingly great salads”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I usually get the grilled chicken salad and it is always tasty to the last bite. The chicken is tasty, never dry, and the lettuce is always very fresh and crisp. The dressing is on the side. Very good fries.

• Visited August 2013

Columbia, MD
“Bad food and bad service”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've gone by this restaurant a number of times and decided today to give it a try during my lunch break. I thought the menu looked promising and was impressed with the fact they offered a vegetarian option (a grilled portobello mushroom "burger"). This was the end of my good impressions. The person ringing up my order gave me a turkey burger instead of the grilled mushroom and the cook made my order to go even though it said on my receipt it was to dine in. I would have complained but I saw how they treated the person ahead of me who complained when his order was done incorrectly. Once I got my food, the bun on the burger had been grilled to the point where it was black and my whole burger tasted burnt. Maybe this was just because they were busy, but I don't think I ever want to eat here again.

• Visited June 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Delicious Food (But for a Price and Limited Parking)”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Yesterday I ordered here a bacon cheeseburger, buffalo wings and onion rings. I received my food within 10 minutes, and every item was great. In fact, each item was one of the best of its kind that I remember having in Baltimore.

Unlike another reviewer, I did not consider the food "cheap." At around twenty-one dollars paid for those three items (before tax), I concluded after eating that I had paid a premium for premium quality items.

Unless you visit on Sunday, there will be little to no free parking close by.

The food was so good here that I will definitely return for a treat from time to time.

• Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Quality food, cheap price!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Looking for a good burger and tired of the same old places, faces and crowds. We just wanted a quick bite, no frills and tasty food. We are so glad we stopped in. Located in the heart of towson on allegheny avenue, this store could easily be passed by. Their menu is not expansive, but to me that's a good thing. They do things well! The man who waited on me explained the whole process. All topping included. No nickel and diming me for pickles or ketchup. I got a turkey burger with cheese; pure awesomeness! My dinner companions got a burger with cheese and bacon and just a plain burger. We shared a bucket of fries. Free drink refills, tons of napkins and help yourself to condiments for the fries. LOVE IT! Hey TMD listeners, hang here, they are playing your station! Laid back atmosphere. Only complaint is that I would like to have see it a little cleaner. I know, it's a burger joint, but it was a little dirty. Very friendly staff. Great for anyone - local employees, college kids, family, jurors since court is right up the street, or a casual date night. We WILL be back. PS - just plan on paying for parking. No dedicated parking so unless you are on foot, you will need a couple bucks for local lots. Safe area. Enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Groovina B
Timonium, Maryland
“Great Burgers, Fries & Rings!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Very tasty burgers with plenty of options and great french fries and onion rings. Tastes more home made than normal fast food joints. They also offer wings. Just a fairly simple, bare bones, great burger joint! An eat-in place but does a lot of carry-out as well. The staff is very friendly. Clean rest rooms. I rated Burger Brothers as Terrible for romance and special occasions simply because burger joints just aren't expected to be romantic and it's a fairly small place so you wouldn't have much room for a special occasion. I actually don't think either question applies to a burger joint. We love the burgers at Burger Brothers in Towson.

• Visited March 2013