“Great burgers, fries and onion rings”
Review of Burger Brothers

Burger Brothers
Ranked #24 of 181 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Burger Brothers has become our go to local cheap place to eat. Even my non greasy loving wife has become a convert. The burgers are as good as any anywhere,with an exceptional choice of toppings and add-ons. The fries are great, like eating at the boardwalk. Beautiful fresh onion rings. All seemingly made to order. I tried a hot dog recently, it was as good as everything else. On one of the major Towson streets, with sidewalk tables, people watching is great.
My mouth is watering as I think about it.

Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

I love burgers, but I tried the fish sandwich during Lent. So good! I will definitely be calling my order in ahead of time to make sure they have it.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

If you are thinking about going to a certain franchised burger restaurant that is newer and available in the mid-Atlantic area, and you live in Towson, MD, do yourself a favor and go to Burger Brothers in downtown Towson instead. It offers very fine, dependable burgers which are more flavorful and less fatty than the other "guys." We dine here monthly, via take-out, and are always satisfied. Please also try the Turkey Burger and the Hot Dog because they are great as well.

Reviewed December 7, 2011

Burger Brothers is my new favorite burger spot. The selection and options are great, and the food is always excellent. I think these burgers taste better than Five Guys, and they have something Five Guys doesn't -- Mexican Coke. The service isn't the best as I find the people behind the counter to not be the friendliest. I've never actually eaten in the restaurant (always get takeout) because it doesn't seem all that welcoming.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Every time my husband and I are in Towson, we make a point of visiting Burger. Bros. Yes we like burgers, and we definitely have eaten our share... and these are well worth the visit.
Everything we have eaten here has been fresh, local and delicious. Staff are caring and helpful too. Highly recommended.