“Brunch at the Bar”

Get food delivered
Ranked #33 of 192 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: CVP Towson stands out for its in-house parties, two levels with four bars, and great fundraisers. Raise your spirits and your altitude at Towson’s original rooftop deck! Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour & Brunch (Sat & Sun) and lots of TV's to watch your favorite Sport teams on with the best specials in town!
Reviewed October 15, 2019

Saturday morning is pretty chill in the Towson business district. We had our choice of seats out back or in the back bar. The stingy bugs were circling outside so we moved to the bar. I had California Eggs Benedict (w/avocado). The eggs were a little undercooked for my taste but otherwise it was very good. My date had steak and eggs, which was good.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (53)

Reviewed August 21, 2019

We went just last Friday with 5 couple... before and after feet on the street.... we all had a very nice dinner and where pleased. The beef qusadiLA was awesome, the girls had salads and loved them. Great service and cheap bar eats...

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Poor service, not a great atmosphere, mediocre food. But we wanted a place where we could sit outside! It had that.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Brought 10 people in for brunch to celebrate my birthday yesterday. Do yourself a favor and donnot get their brunch food. The poached eggs were like hard boiled eggs, asked for new ones, those came out literally raw.

We also did the bottomless beverages option and the serice was so slow, we sat longer with empty drinks, waiting for our server, than having a full drink. Meanwhile, the restaurant wasnt busy at all. There were a few tables ans a few folks at the bar besides our party.

I was highly disappointed, as I had people from all over the state meet us there to celebrate and it was a bust. On a more positive note, we left and went next door to C&R and had a great time with great service.

Sadly, this Towson staple will be out of our rotation.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank MAH1291984
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Sure, you might be asking yourself why you would take your children to a bar on a Sunday afternoon, but I would tell you that the food is decent, the atmosphere is quiet, and your kids will eat for free provided you order your own meal. We had a party of four adults and three children, and two of the adults had mixed drinks. Our check came to $40. That’s hard to beat!

The food was fine. The brunch food was better than the fish and chips, apparently.

Service was also good. Gino was friendly, and he brought my service dog to biscuits at the end of the meal.

I would definitely go back...on a Sunday.

Date of visit: August 2018