“The best!”

Cheezy's Pizza
Ranked #23 of 181 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 15, 2008

We started with a special that was large pizza with 2 toppings and a 2 litter of soda for $11.99. So we 2 of our favorite toppings which were pepperoni and mushroom. This is the best pizza I have had in a long time here in Baltimore (I have been searching for a place to take over from the small pizza joint I love in my hometown in PA where I grew up). The sauce is sweet but not overly sweet. The pizza is a NY style pizza with the bubbly crust and the rest thin. They advertise that they make their own dough, use a family homemade recipe for the sauce and only use Grande cheese.

We also tried a Philly Cheesesteak for $6.99. They advertise they are overstuffed and they are but its the perfect amount! They use real meat and not steak-um! They use fresh baked Italian rolls that are golden brown on the outside and moist on the inside. My husband says it was the best cheesesteak he has had since we moved to MD.

They also have plenty of appetizers (bread sticks, mozzarella sticks, fries, etc), salads, wings, wraps, desserts, calzones, stomboli, and gourmet pizzas.

We didn't have a menu but used their website. you can order through he website but we just called it in. When we got the food they gave us a menu and it is loaded with coupons. *I just looked and it says online ordering is TEMPORARILY unavailable.

I give this place 5 stars and will be ordering form their plenty of times!

2  Thank PandaLHU

Reviewed December 9, 2007

My family was in town visiting relatives and we ordered from Cheezys almost every day for lunch!! Pizza is incedible and subs were stuffed and made with good meats and cheeses. Cheesesteak was the best! They even threw in free zepolis!

1  Thank vacation1225