“Great Great Sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Maryland
“Great Great Sushi”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

If you are a fan of sushi then you need to eat at Sushi Hana.
The sushi was fresh, tasty, colorful and with the variety of textures that make good sushi a real delight. Service was great and we liked the open airyness of the restaurant.

“Very nice place!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The food is good and I like the way it looks inside, a light natural wood color is predominant. The music is a little loud and I see no need for the TVs. However I like it a lot and plan to return.

Visited September 2013
“A family favorite”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We dine there a few times a year when we visit family. Our son's favorite sushi place. Food is well prepared and served promptly. Atmosphere is pretty basic. Nothing fancy. I don't think I'd do a special occasion there but that's probably not their clientele. Parking convenient in a lot across the street.

• Visited June 2013
“Great food done slowly”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Sushi Hana has my favorite sushi rolls! I love the chicken walnut roll and the spicy shrimp dumpling soup. However, their prices are high and the service is beyond slow but very friendly.

• Visited June 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our go to sushi place SO many options! You can't miss this place, love their: mojo roll, yum yum roll, Godzilla and spicy tuna!

• Visited March 2013

Been to Sushi Hana? Share your experiences!