“Exceptional Quality”

Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Towson
Reviewed January 26, 2009

What a great hotel! Easy to find and plenty of parking. They have a garage and spaces for oversized vehicles as well. The rooms are beautifully appointed and wireless internet was superfast! The front desk was very helpful and professional. And best, it's attached to Towson Center Mall across the street. They deliver your receipt to your door the day you checkout, so you have the option of express video checkout or regular checkout at the desk.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank ProfessorCool

Reviewed December 27, 2008

From soup to nuts, a great experience.

The coordination of our wedding was handled professionally and went without a hitch. The service and food was outstanding as well as the entire staff bieng quite friendly and accomodating.The sleeping rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable, the room service the following morning was a little late, but the server made up for it by providing us with complimentary champagne and strawberries as compensation, nice touch!

The Sheraton was gracious and very detail oriented, I thank them for a great stay and wedding, you will be remembered.

• Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank cmaxell
Reviewed December 26, 2008

Christmas in New England Road Trip III

Discovered this hotel on the roadtrip from North Carolina to Massachusetts last year. This year, we made it our overnight stop both ways.

It's the nicest hotel that accepts dogs and that is somewhat in the middle of the trip that we've found. The Sheraton North is updated and clean; their staff is courteous and friendly; and the "sweet sleeper" bed is indeed sweet.

This year we also got room service and were surprised by how good the food was--and it was delivered within 30 minutes.

I'm officially a fan. I originally stayed here because they'd let me bring my dog. Now they've won my loyalty and Sheraton is the first hotel chain I look for when planning a trip.

• Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed December 23, 2008

I have stayed here regularly for years on business. The hotel recently underwent a significant renovation. The staff is very friendly. A free parking deck is immediately adjacent to the hotel, which is a major benefit. The hotel also connects directly to the Towson Town Center mall via an elevated connector, very convenient.

The hotel is modern, very clean, and nice. The room service is very good and reasonably priced, better than most Sheratons. The rooms are nice, nothing outstanding, but not bad, a typical business hotel room. The beds are very comfortable. They did not update the TVs to flat panels, but they do have free wireless internet throughout, a great benefit to a business traveler. The fitness center and pool are average at best. The club room is improved from years past, but not quite up to the better Sheraton hotels, but good for a quick breakfast if you skip room service. The restaurant and bar are also good bets.

In summary, this hotel is safe, comfortable, convenient, reliable, with very good food, great location, great parking, good value.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Richmondtravlers
Reviewed November 23, 2008

It's a nice surprise for me because I got a very special rate for this hotel from Travelocity..The room is very comfy and clean. Staffs are friendly. Free parking and wireless internet. Also it's right across the Towson Shopping center that just opened up and very fancy. So I stayed extra night with that very special rate.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2008

I booked this Hotel 10 months before my wedding. When I booked, the wedding coordinator had just left so I met with the Banquet Manager. The Banquet manager was very helpful and had us all very excited about having the reception at this venue. We were concerned about the construction going on at the hotel, but we were assured that it would be done well before our wedding. The prices were right and we booked. A few months passed and a wedding coordinator was hired, she was wonderful. She took the time to explain and LISTEN to everything that we wanted. She took detailed notes and assured us that everything would run smoothly. She was professional and followed up with us the same day with everything we asked her that she had to get back us on.

Then it all went down hill... The wedding coordinator had to leave for personal reasons, even though we were told she quit, the new wedding coordinators were the snobbiest, fakest, most un-respectful people that I had met in the wedding business. We met with them and explained everything again, they rushed us through the meeting and left me with a horrible feeling. I had to reach back out to them to get the information in writing. They constantly forgot to update the payments that we made. With only two months to go, it was too late to book another reception site. We had put a hold on 25 rooms for the night of our wedding, and then come to find out they only booked us for 10 rooms since there was a golf tournament that same weekend. I had to call to get that answer, as no one called me to let me know.

The good thing, no one new about all the things that were messed up with the reception... There was still construction going on, the buffet tables were supposed to be outside of the room in a hallway but they were in the room ( I was told during the reception that it was my fault for not specifying-- even though I told EVERYONE I met with), our reception went until 12:30 yet the linens were all taken off the tables by 11:45, the staff yelled at my DJ for not being on schedule ( I specifically asked the DJ to be in charge of getting everything done, not the hotel--which I specified to them), we had additional desserts for $8.00/ per person and they were a joke, we were supposed to have additional bartenders at the hotel bar afterwards (only 1 was there), and my lovely wedding coordinators were no where to be found at 12:31.

• Stayed: October 2008
5  Thank notarange
Reviewed October 22, 2008

I recently stayed overnight at the Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel while participating in Baltimore's Susan Komen Race for the Cure. Check in went smoothly, I was directed to the elevators where I immediately noticed a large stain in the floor of the elevator. The elevator ride was somewhat shakey taking me to the Club Floor. Upon arrival in my room another Huge stain on the carpet in the room. The hotel is in dire need of renovation. Old television, outdated furnishings etc. I would not have stayed more than one night in this hotel. The hotel touts the walkway directly to Towson Town Center, which is a plus, however once you take the walkway instead of coming out into Towson Town Center, you end up in a garage, and it is up to you to figure out where to go from there. On a more positive note the bed was comfortable!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank MarylandNurseExec
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Holiday Inn Timonium
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium

Been to Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel? Share your experiences!