“Never a problem”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Towson
New York City, New York
“Never a problem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed here several times over the last few years. We never had a problem. Hotel is convenient,clean and staff treats you as professional.location is excellent.adjacent to the mall,restaurants,and easy access to the highway. I recommend it.you won't have a problem there.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Rebecca A, Manager at Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and are happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stays with us. Thank you for taking your time to share these experiences with us, we truly appreciate it and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Austin, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Great location, great service and it is getting a much needed facelift. The bar and restaurant are mediocre at best for atmosphere and food, but luckily there are restaurants within walking distance. The bed didn't seem to be the Sheraton Dream bed that i love so much and the wifi signal was non-existent.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank bdmaustin
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are excited to share with you that we are in the process of updating the hotel and we think you will really like these improvements. We have started with our guest room carpet and corridors and will be moving into other areas of the hotel this year. We do hope that you will come back and get to enjoy this updates soon. Thank you again for your comments, enjoy your day!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

This hotel is very conveniently located and has a mall attached via a skywalk. We didn't make it over to the mall because we were so busy, but we did order out from the TGI Fridays that was so close by, which was convenient and not too expensive. The breakfast buffet at the hotel was delicious but somewhat high priced, but I have to say it was worth it. The eggs were some of the best I ever had, with cheese and spinach in them. The fruit was very fresh. The potatoes were also delicious. The buffet had a very good selection, even chocolate milk for my son!

The room was nice and very clean, as was the bathroom. The pool was conveniently located almost right across from our room, but we didn't have time to make it over. I would have liked if they had washers and dryers to use, but they do have send-out laundry service. The gift shop was well supplied with a variety of snacks.

Also, the hotel was very full, yet our room was very quiet. The bed was very comfy with very soft and clean bedding. Overall, it was a very nice trip, and we will definitely return!

1 Thank D S
Rebecca A, Manager at Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to review your experience at the Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel. We do have a wonderful location that is convenient to lots of top rated shopping as well as restaurants galore. We are happy you were able to take advantage of this.+

I have also shared your comments with our Chef and his team in regards to the breakfast buffet. They work so hard to ensure all of our guests are satisfied with their meals and truly appreciate when a guest takes the time to recognize their efforts.

We are sorry that you were not able to take advantage of all of our amenities such as the pool but hope that in future visits you will be able to. Also, I did want to let you know that we offer coin operated laundry services on our 6th floor and I apologize if we did not provide you with this information. Thank you for bringing this to my attention so I can ensure that this information is more readily available for our guests.

We thank you again for your feedback and do hope to see you again real soon!
Hartford, CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

I titled my last review, "a bit uneven." I have to say I have grown to really love this hotel as a home away from home. We have a kid at Loyola so we stay here a lot. This visit the room was on the mall side. Very spacious. The beds were unbelievable nice and all was well.

The staff has always been first rate.

Haven t used the pool in a few visits, which was my big complaint the last time I reviewed this property. Even without that, the hotel has so many plusses. The mall. The easy highway access. The parking. It's just really where we like to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the mall side on an odd floor. That way you don't have to climb the stairs fo...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and love that you continue to share your experiences with everyone through Trip Advisor. Thank you so much for taking the time to do so. We are happy to know that we have become your home away from home. We look forward to continuing this relationship as your child continues their journey through their college years. Please feel free to share with us any way that we can make your stay more comfortable or enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

This hotel is GREAT! My room was very quiet even though the hotel was sold out. The HUGE mall next door is accessible via the sky walk connected to the hotel. It is easy to get to as is right off the highway. The ONLY negative strike I would give would be for the parking. There is abundant parking in the deck if you have a small vehicle but I have a large high top van that would not fit inside the parking garage and their oversize vehicle parking only has 10 spots which, of course, we're taken. I had to park in the parking lot next door. Quite inconvenient! Other than that though I still highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed November 2013
Rebecca A, Manager at Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us. The mall next store is an awesome amenity to have. Many of us enjoy spending our lunch breaks there! I do apologize that there was not any spots left in oversize for you. That must have been a big inconvenience for you.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again soon!
Lewes, Delaware
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

This was my second time attending an expo at this hotel. The location was very well suited for the conference, but the rooms left much to be desired. The most off putting problem was listening to conversations and phone calls from neighboring rooms. Don't expect privacy here. You can hear right thru the walls.

Other issues were just minor annoyances such as the key not working when I first went to my room and the batteries on the remote being dead, but for such a hefty price tag these shouldn't have been an issue. Fortunately, the staff handled these politely and promptly and as a whole were very accommodating and friendly.

Another concern is the walkway to the mall across the street being wide open to the public. It seems to be a security issue that anyone can walk into guest room hallways without having to go thru a lobby, but from what I could see there is open access to that door at all times.

Last year I stayed at a hotel down the road for a third of the price and will definitely choose that option in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank kimmiecat
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay with us. I apologize that noise was an issue for you during your stay. We do our best to ensure all guests are respectful of their noise level.

I also apologize for the smaller issues you experienced and I agree that they are completely unacceptable. We are constantly working to improve our systems and procedures and feedback from guests like enable us to do this.

We appreciate your open and honest feedback and do hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance. We are currently making many improvements to our physical product as well and would love for you to come back and see. Thank you!
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

It seems the makeover crew just hasn't made it here yet. The beds are old (and feel old) the decor is very old and they don't even have movie options. Not very up to date.
I didn't eat in hotel but my colleagues did the first night and said it was "awful".

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us. I am excited to let you know that we are in the process of making improvements to our physical product. We have been completely redoing our guest room corridors and will eventually be moving into the rooms to make improvements as well. While the whole project will take us a little while to complete I wanted to make sure that you know that we are working on it!

Thank you again for your feedback!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys
Radisson Hotel at Cross Keys
#27 of 66 in Baltimore

Been to Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel? Share your experiences!