Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
$62
$119
$86
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$166
$144
$105
$129
Hampton.com
All reviewsacross the streetclub levelfront deskbaltimore northgoucher collegetowson town centerupscale mallcheesecake factorystarbucks coffeeparking garageroom servicehotel restaurantgreat customer serviceinner harborfitness centerconvenient locationbed was comfortable
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We met an old friend for Sunday brunch at the start of September. Had to wait 10 minutes for a table even though there weren't very many people in there. We all had a combination of cooked breakfasts. The scrambled eggs were cold, and so were the hash browns. The worst thing was our tea and coffee was served in polystyrene cups - the waiter told us they had run out of proper ones!!! Not what I would expect from any hotel never mind a Sheraton. I'd never known anything like it. And the whole meal cost over $70 for 5 of us. Not even any money off for not having proper crockery....

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Rebecca A, Manager at Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

I want to extend a very sincere apology for the terrible experience you had in our restaurant. I am just appalled that this occurred in my hotel and would love the opportunity to make it right for you. I have shared your comments with the food and beverage team for follow up. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and do hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My room was lovely and the bed very comfortable. You can walk across the walkway to the mall - Nordstorms etc and The Fresh Market is also across the street - they make GREAT sandwoiches and wraps - I picked up lunch most days there. Front desk were very friendly and helpful. The last day I was not feeling well and they allowed me to stay until 2pm.

Room Tip: Not sure on this - I didn't do much exploring. PleASe be aware there is a parking charge and I hate that for any hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo

We really enjoyed an appreciated your review about your experience with our hotel. We love that you enjoyed our Sheraton sweet sleeper beds and that you were able to enjoy the awesome local shopping. We too love the market across the street as well! Thank you again for your time and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed 3 nights in this hotel.
Pros
Spacious rooms
Free high speed wifi
Starbucks coffe supplied
Next to Towson Town Center
Small swimming pool

Cons
Very very noisy
Shower could be better
USD 9 per night for the garage, just park your car down the street for free

Room Tip: Avoid odd rooms which face Fairmount Avenue
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your well rounded review. I always enjoy reading about the positives but equally need to hear about where we can make improvements. By hearing the experience from our guests' perspective we are enabled to make our product better. Thank you again for your time and feedback and we hope to service your hospitality needs again!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My check-in was nice, the lobby was nice; they upgraded me to a club room on the 11th floor and the room looked very nice. Those were the pros.

The cons: the room was noisy. Even on the 11th floor the street noise was loud. The walls are thin so all noise from adjoining rooms and hallways come through loud & clear. All doors slam. The internet is very (very) slow. The room was hot & stuffy, so I lowered the temperature setting; the fan stopped at 74 degrees, keeping the room hot & stuffy. The shower is nice, but severely flow restricted; tough to shampoo.

New from the Sheraton - no check-out bill under the door. Your choice (if they remember to tell you) is to check-out at the front desk or get the bill emailed. It's like going back in time a couple decades. I think I'm done with Sheratons.

Room Tip: Get a room on a very high floor away from the main road.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you had a positive check in experience but from your comments it seems that the positives stopped there. For this I want to apologize as it is always our goal to make sure all of our guests have a positively memorable stay which was not the case you for. The main issue from your comments was from noise, something that all hotels must find a way to deal with. We do our best to assign rooms to our guests in a way that limits their effect on one another. I apologize that we were not successful at this during your stay. As far as the issues with room temperature, we do check our heating and cooling units regularly and do want to apologize that you were unable to reach a level of comfort during your stay. Thank you for bringing these items to our attention so that we can follow up. I do hope we can see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Stayed here one in September to attend a friends father's funeral.
Arrived at noon and the room was ready!!!
Clean rooms, clean public areas, very nice club room evening appetizers and breakfast.
Walkway to largest mall in Maryland. Nice Nordstroms and PF Changs a stones throw away.
But what makes this hotel is the staff.
Wonderful Helpful Honest Friendly
Really the best hotel staff I have encountered in a while.
I left my kindle in the room and after I checked out I called the housekeeping department.
They not only had my kindle but were about to call me and then fed ex'd it to me!!
The best!!
Thank you!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the busy street towards the parking garage for a quiet stay.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Rebecca A, Manager at Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Positive feedback is always the best to read and I truly enjoyed reading your review. People do make the difference and I have printed and posted your review so the associates can see what a difference they can make for our guests. We have an awesome group of staff members and I am glad you were able to experience this not only during your stay but afterwards when dealing with your lost and found item. It's comments like this that make me really proud of our team.

Thank you for taking your time to share this experience with us, it means a lot to us. We are truly pleased that you enjoyed your stay as that is our goal for every guest. We hope to see you again soon!