“Pleasant Outdoor Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Di Pasquale's Cafe & Deli - CLOSED

Di Pasquale's Cafe & Deli
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Di Pasquale's Cafe & Deli(410) 821-5352Towson3 Allegheny Avenue Map.7286049Towson, MD 21204dipasqualescafe.com
PA
“Pleasant Outdoor Atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have worked near the Towson traffic circle now for about a year and a half; have tried several places near Di Pasquale's Café and I thought I would try it today for a business lunch. Lots of soup, salad and sandwiches on the menu. I tried the Maryland Crab Soup. It was good. Also had the Chicken Breast sandwich on Ciabatta bread. Not the best chicken breast sandwich I have ever had; slightly off taste. Not enjoyable. The atmosphere outside was pleasant and enjoyable. A perfect day to eat outside while peoples strolled by. The service was very good. I may go back and try some other options.

• Visited October 2013

Mobile, AL
“Pleasantly surprised.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Walking in, I thought it was a deli. Big counter, few tables, but turned out they did have table service. The food is better than I expected judging from a quick took thru the window. I wound up having breakfast - prosciutto and mozzarella on French Toast. Sounds "odd", right? Turned out it was wonderful. Clearly they use high quality ingredients and it shows. My wife hat a panini, and it too was good and large enough that she couldn't finish it. I give it a thumbs up.

• Visited August 2013