“No Redbridge--Yes to GF”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #10 of 193 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We live in PA and travel to this PF Chang's a few times a year. We visited over Independence weekend and the new menu offered one or two new gluten-free items. This chain restaurant does a good job catering to those who are gluten-free -- we were a bit disappointed there was no GF beer available. The non-alcoholic strawberry/cucumber/lime drink is refreshing and quite good. Service is good. Food consistent. Look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Nice variety of Asian food, reasonably well prepared and served promptly. Wine was a little overpriced for the menu.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Upon arrival, was told that the wait time was 20 minutes, we waited for 7 minutes. This was our first time eating at PF Chang's. The place was very crowded. Our waiter was very patient and attentative, constantly bringing us beverage refills without us even asking.. The food was great in taste and portions were huge. Food was perfect in temperature. The place was just packed throughout the evening. Parking is free in the adjacent mall, valet parking is also available. Was expecting the prices of the dishes to be high in price, but they were very affordable. Would definitely come back here, or to another location,

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had it in my mind that I did not like any Asian food except fried rice. This restaurant completely changed my mind. I had salmon and crab won tons. They were sooo good. Definitely coming back.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I have both been to other locations and have enjoyed the food and atmosphere, but the Towson location has always been disappointing. It is always crowded, tables are too close together, and food often comes out luke warm instead of hot. My real complaint is the temperature though. Ive been there twice in the summer where my friend and I were dying of heat, and I'm never hot. Tonight we went there and it was freezing! They need to try to stop saving money on AC and heat!

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!