“Wonderful for a Chain Restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 172 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Gluten Free
Good for: Families with children
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
“Wonderful for a Chain Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I am not a fan of chain restaurants and not a huge fan of Asian food. P.F. Chang's changed my mind on both accounts! Went for lunch and it was the best Chinese food I've ever eaten! I started with the Hot and Sour Soup which was the best I've had in many years! Then I had the Caramel Mango Chicken.....AMAZING!! I wish there was one closer than 3 hours from my house!

Visited September 2012

“A disappointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Located across from our Hotel made for a convenient stop. We had been to P.F. Chang's in Wisconsin and were always pleased. We had stopped in town to visit family and had them come downtown to meet us here. The family get together was great, however, the enjoyment stopped there. Our friendly waitress quickly supplied us with our drinks and appetizers. The crab wontons and edamame were good. The rest of the meal took forever to get. The kitchen was very slow, the excuse being a large party had come in. The restaurant is right across from the Sheraton and attached to a large shopping venue. You would think they would be prepared for a crowd. The favorite thing we enjoy are the Northern Ribs that, although are listed as an appetizer, my wife has as her main course. When our meal came out, the ribs were over cooked and tough. It was as if they had prepared them earlier and reheated them for our meal. Very dissatisfied with our experience. Very noisy atmosphere also.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
“Good Chinese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Very accommodating. A gluten free menu. We enjoyed a very good meal
This evening. We shall return. I had a great Singapore noodle fish and shrimp with lobster sauce. I also loved the lettuce wraps.

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Towson, Maryland
“Atmosphere and great Chinese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

PF Chang's has atmosphere - subdued lighting- interesting decor, murals on the walls, nice booths and gauzy curtains here or there....The Chinese is imaginative with sauces, lettuce wraps, interesting soups and unusual food combinations like shrimp with walnuts and melon balls. We like to visit the one in Towson...

Visited June 2012
maryland
“Crab wontons are great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We go for the lunch specials but have to get a serving of crab wontons. They are very good. I wish that they came in a large size as I could eat just them. We ordered the shrimp with lobster sauce. Only problem- the eggs in it. Way too runny. I don't like the way the sauce is currently be made. Once you could get it made withhout the egg and it was much better.
The hot and sour soup is very good. Thick . Will fill you up. I get it as a part of the luch specials. The lunch menu can be ordered off until 4 pm. This is good since the restaurant is located at Towsontown Mall. You can shop then stop for a bit to eat.
Would recommend this location. Wil continue to go to this location.-

Visited August 2012

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!