“Wonderful service, even better food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 172 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Gluten Free
Good for: Families with children
Julee Hickcox
“Wonderful service, even better food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Great cozy environment! THe food was excellent and our server was very friendly and accommodating

Visited June 2012

Cockeysville
“Gluten Free Chinese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Thank goodness for their gluten-free menu which has a variety of options and does not make me feel deprived.

• Visited April 2012
NYC
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

As a New Yorker, I tend to look down on chain restaurants. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and value at this PF Chang's. I had only one previous experience with the chain in Florida and it was less than stellar. But the meal we had in Towson was excellent, especially the house made ginger beer and fried string beans.

Visited May 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Consistent quality anda great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

My wife and I went for a late Mothers Day dinner. Not very crowded so parking not as bad as usual. Seated immediately and order taken right away. We started with the lettuce wraps as always and they did not disappoint! My entree was lemongrass salmon and my wife had Chang's Verizon of General Tsao's Chicken. Both were great! I don't believe I have ever had a bad meal here. The only problems are parking and the usual wait for a table, neither of which bothered us tonight!

• Visited May 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Visit.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

The food was good. This was my first visit to PF Chang. The hostess was prompt and friendly and our order was ready upon arrival. They are walking distance to the Sheraton Hotel.

Visited May 2012

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!