“A Noisy but Decently-valued Lunch”

7West Bistro Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
7West Bistro Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 178 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Serving Mediterranean tapas, homemade soups and organic gourmet salads, authentic gyros, Angus burgers and Mediterranean-inspired entrees featuring fresh fish, seafood, steaks and chops alongside local Baltimore favorites. Whatever your craving, our menu has something to satisfy it. We pride ourselves with excellent food and exceptional service. 7 West is casual fine dining in a modern, elegant setting that is both intimate and relaxing. Our thoughtfully priced dishes allow the entire family to share a night out together. We feature an unbeatable Happy Hour from 3pm-7pm with half price tapas as well as late night dining and the After Hours Lounge. We offer Brunch every Saturday and Sunday till 3pm. We are the perfect location for your holiday or private parties. Reservations are recommended.
Cockeysville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Noisy but Decently-valued Lunch”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I'm a local. I've worked in downtown Towson for 9 years, almost always eat lunch out, and like to mix it up. So, I have lunched at almost every spot that has come and gone over the years. I've eaten at each of the top ten on trip advisor, most several times. This review pertains only the lunch experience.

Because their menu is on-line, I'll suffice to say they serve typical American fare. Their most distinctive offering is having several higher-quality seafood addition options for salads (read "Mediterranean" in other reviews). Prices are middle-of-the-road for Towson. In my experience, their daily specials have usually been decently valued without any compromise to freshness.

The restaurant is cavernous and loud; imagine a more dimly lit cracker barrel. There's al fresco seating for up to 8.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Steve M

Baltimore, MD
“Good place to share a meal with family and friends”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

7 West Bistro Grille is a good place to share a meal with family and friends. My family has been there several times and has enjoyed it. This time, I took two friends there. One meal was a super large and super good crabcake. The second was an awesome salad with chicken added. I had a shrimp dish called "Shrimp Santorini" and it was not very good at all but hey, I like to take risks so that was a risk that didn't work out. We were there on a Monday night, trivia night, which was enjoyable. I'm not worried about this one shrimp dish. I will be back with my family.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank rgpinkham
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fun Vibe & Food”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stopped by for happy hour and munchies. Has a fun (little noisy if that bothers you) atmosphere and interesting Mediteranean inspired menu. Had a great time and will go back.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank btomtileman
Alexandria, Virginia
“Great for a big event”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My family and I hosted a birthday party for about 45 people and had a great time. The staff made the planning part so easy for us and were extremely flexible. The food was delicious and the sangria is awesome! A really nice venue if you need to plan an event!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank CV913
Glen Burnie, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great site for an event!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We hosted a networking event at 7 West Bistro and had a fabulous time! It is a beautiful venue with high quality food/beverages and wonderful service. I would highly recommend it!

• Visited May 2013