“One of the best in the Towson Area”

7West Bistro Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
7West Bistro Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 183 Restaurants in Towson
Cuisines: American, Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Serving Mediterranean tapas, homemade soups and organic gourmet salads, authentic gyros, Angus burgers and Mediterranean-inspired entrees featuring fresh fish, seafood, steaks and chops alongside local Baltimore favorites. Whatever your craving, our menu has something to satisfy it. We pride ourselves with excellent food and exceptional service. 7 West is casual fine dining in a modern, elegant setting that is both intimate and relaxing. Our thoughtfully priced dishes allow the entire family to share a night out together. We feature an unbeatable Happy Hour from 3pm-7pm with half price tapas as well as late night dining and the After Hours Lounge. We offer Brunch every Saturday and Sunday till 3pm. We are the perfect location for your holiday or private parties. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

If your in Towson, this is a must stop for lunch or dinner. Towson being our home town, my fiance and I have found a great hangout and find ourselves goint to the "bistro" more often than not. Great food, great service. Great draft beer. I am a stickler for two things when dining, good food and great service. This place has both. Great for the whole family and the cater to all age groups. Can't say enough about this place, we love it.

2  Thank Anthony C

Reviewed December 22, 2012

It's true what they say about 1/2 price appetizers...and makes you want to spend even more because they're so reasonably priced. Nor fond of the fish dish, but many other choices.

2  Thank Sheila B
Reviewed October 15, 2012

7 West Bistro has the ambiance for date night, prices that welcomes all and the taste of a 5 Star restaurant. Just as beautifully dimmed as it can be for a nice evening with friends, it can quickly convert to Trivia Night or Open Dance floor (after certain hours, of course).

The food is DE-licous! I always order the Chicken Broccolini, a pasta dish with chicken and broccoli with a garlic butter sauce. They also gigantic, lump crab cakes which are absolutely the best. (I'm a Marylander; I know my crabs and crab cakes) They also have Mediterranean dishes and other dishes, but I can't seem to deviate from what I know and love.

Parking is great, street parking or $3 valet. Happy Hour specials. What more can I say?

It's great for familes, solo, co-worker luncheon, date, etc. An average price dish is about $16.

3  Thank Want_my_opinion
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Went with 10 people on Sunday afternoon. Picked restaurant due to being #2 on trip advisor list. Can't say it is number 2 as I have eaten at ones in Towson I would rate higher. No complaints.cream of crab soup was great.

2  Thank Saltlife13
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Our family and friends just had a great celebration for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah in 7West Bistro. We booked the whole restaurant for our party and the space was perfect for 60 adults and 60 kids. It was great to work with Boyko, the managing partner, in planning the whole event. He accommodated every request and made sure we and our guests enjoyed the party. Everyone loved the food and commented on how great everything tasted: ahi tuna, Mediterranean salad, spanakopita, grilled salmon, chicken kabobs, lamb chops, etc. The service was exceptional! I can't thank Boyko, Erin and the rest of the staff enough for making our party so great! Can't wait to be back to 7West for another meal.

3  Thank Marina0827

Been to 7West Bistro Grille? Share your experiences!