We stayed 2 days in a bungalow.
+ the bungalow is nice, the shower has hot water.
+ they have a lovely pool, the temperature of the water is around 30 degres
+ the restaurant is good but I think it is a little bit overpriced
+++ the dive center. Incredible. we really enjoy when we can make long dive and where the divemaster can show you so many things undewater. we had 90 min. dive. amazing.
- no internet
- the roosters in the morning are really noisy
- a little bit far from other restaurant, but if you have a car that s no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cafe Garam: Experience fine western and Asian cuisine in our Cafe Garam and enjoy traditional Balinese "Genjek" performance every Wednesday and Saturday. You may wish to buy some souvenirs from our little shop where we offer handicrafts from Bali, Lombok & Java or play billiards on our two pool-billiard tables. We have implemented and maintain an environmental management system to reduce the consumption of natural resources and to prevent pollution by waste separation, composting, energy and water - saving installations and programs. We grow fruit and vegetables in our BIO garden. We try to communicate our environmental goals to the local community and our guest in order to be in harmony with this beautiful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Uyah Amed & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Uyah Amed Amed
- Hotel Uyah Amed & Spa Resort Bali