“Diving Instructor from Maldives”
Review of Jukung Dive

Jukung Dive
Ranked #21 of 47 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jukung Dive Bali in Amed is a 5 star PADI Gold Palm dive resort that offers the highest quality and safety standards in diving on Bali.Divers of all levels are welcome at Jukung Dive Bali for an unforgettable diving experience to the best dive spots of Bali; The US Liberty shipwreck at Tulamben, Gili Selang, Amed Wall & Jemeluk Wall, Tulamben Drop Off, Monkey Reef, the Japanese shipwreck, the drift at Bunutan, muck diving at Seraya, Coral Garden at Tulamben, Alamanda and Batu Kelebit where the lava flow is still visible, Emerald and Mutiara to name but a few. For all Padi diving courses and introductions we use our own two instruction swimming pools, which are built specifically for dive trainings. After your dives and courses you can also relax and enjoy the unique atmosphere at the pool or restaurant & bar.NOTE: Jukung Dive in Amed Bali is not to be confused with Jukung Bali and is not affiliated to them in any way. We have now 10 bungalows available with Sea-View
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Male
“Diving Instructor from Maldives”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I discovered Jukung Dive few years ago through a round trip done with my family. I did at that time only 4 dives. Since that day I can not go away from them, everything is perfect ! Amazing dives ! Amed wall is one of the best dive spot for macro photography. And it is just in front of the doorstep.If you dive from shore or from Jukung, Safety is there and the team is perfect. Rainier & Maarten and as well all the team makes you come back. Also mentionned in other review, the equipment is well maintained and in good conditions. The team is fexible and goes on request too. Now Jukung Dive got some bungalows too, which makes your stay unforgetable.
I just say in two words : Highly recommended
I will be back this year again and do my usual 11 to 20 dives. Guys see you soon and thanks to all of you.

Visited June 2013

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Jukung dive”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This was a fantastic experience. The staff is very helpful and English (also Dutch) speaking. I got a free refresher dive in their pool just to make sure all was ok.
In general they are very attentive and flexible about anyone's specific needs with tailor made services for each customer.
There are some very nice diving spots including a big shipwreck in shallow water and lots of coral. also you can explore the sea right in front of the resort.
Equipment is all in top condition, so no worries there.
Kitchen is very nice as well, especially the rijsttafel (assorted bites).

Definitely worth another visit!

Visited October 2012
Groningen, The Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
“Diving every day”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Jukung Dive is a very professional, relaxed and organized dive center for all types of divers. Great sites and wonderful food make for a perfect day for everyone.

I have been diving at Jukung Dive since july 2005. I just got my padi at different diving school and Jukung dive (at the time Euro Dive) was a great help. I was only twelve years old and they made me really enjoy the dives in a very relaxt manner.
I have been coming back every year. I got my specialty at Jukung dive, which was great fun. They offer excellent service and great equipement. All the Dive masters are very profesional and know the dive sites by heart.
Since 2011 I started staying longer at Jukung Dive. Making dives every day is a great experience and really saw how organized the crew operates. They make sure you have a nice dive; whether it is your first dive or you have seen it all, Jukung Dive will offer you something new.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jojekker
Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“We go back as often as we can”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have dived multiple times in the past 10 years with Jukung Dive and it always feels like coming home! We last dived with Jukung mid May 2013 and had some amazing dives. As we are travelling as a family with a small child they made quite an effort to accomodate our needs.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tinnel
Durham, England, United Kingdom
“Advanced Open Water”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I found Jukung Dive recommended in the Lonely Planet. Safety is imperative when diving and Jukung Dive was not a disappointment. The gear was well maintained and well organised. The owner was welcoming and friendly. My instructor, Sidharta, was a highly skilled and experienced diver and an excellent teacher. Despite me struggling with the orienteering part of my Advanced Open Water, he was patient and reassuring, which is exactly what I needed. Jukung Dive were able to arrange transfers from Kuta. If staying for diving, there is accommodation available at Pondok Bukit Bungalows which is clean, well priced, conveniently located next to the dive centre, and it situated in a beautiful setting. Highly recommended. When diving, there is the option of the daily lunch for a very small cost, which is often a large Balinese curry with rice and unlimited water which was absolutely delicious each of the three days that I ate it.

Visited March 2013