“Great experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I had a gorgeos first dive with dreamdivers in amed! After my first concerns about breathing under water I felt very safe and comfortable with my instructor Gade! We went to Tulamben to the shipwreck (great story behind it) and seen many colourful fish and even a turtle (apperently we were really lucky). I can totally recommend it. Prices are good and equipment was professional. Thanks to Gade and Made, you do your job very well! If I go to amed again I will go with you again!

1 Thank NaniOz

Helsinki, Finland
“Local and just perfect diving center!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had excellent diving experience with professional and most friendly local dive instructors Imade and Gede. Service was personal and perfect. We will come back!

Visited January 2014
Malapascua Island, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome diving day in Amed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

Me and my friend had just an amazing day with three dives - guided by Made and Gede we saw many nice things. Other than in some big diveshops around we were treated in a super friendly and highly professional way and felt very welcome from the first moment.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank luanaelber
Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Another Great Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I've just finished another two week trip to Amed--beach diving every day. This has to be one of the best "Macro" dive sites around,especially if you are guided by one of the two partners in Dream Divers Bali,Imade Cakran or Gede Buana. They certainly know the local area(underwater anyway!!)--they have only been open for one year but have built up an enthusiastic following-mostly,I think,because you are not treated like a number,but as a friend.Highly recommended if you decide to dive in this area (or the Tulamben area)

Visited October 2013
Normanville, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“So Incredibly Professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I am a single traveller in the 'older age group bracket', and hadnt dived for a couple of months, and only then 6 times, so was a little apprehensive about taking to the water... but after calling into the Dream Divers Bali shop at Amed (I was staying across the road at Solaluna Beach Bungalows - perfect spot), I was stunned by the pristine state of the diving equipment for starters (I had left my own reg n bcd at home) and the wonderful sense of caring of the Dive Master, Made and his partner. I did my first night dive with Made, and it was FANTASTIC. So fully recommend this company for 'first timers', singles, couples and groups. Thank you so much... I have now crossed 'diving with turtles and night diving off my bucket list'.

Visited October 2013