“Very good”
Review of Dream Divers Bali

Dream Divers Bali
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Friendly people, good equipment and in particular a skilled guide! It was very easy to make a reservation.

There are newer reviews for Dream Divers Bali

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We checked out many dive centers in the Amed area, and what made Dream Divers Bali stand out was the friendliness and professionalism of Made and Gede, the owners and dive masters/ instructors. They picked us up at our place, and took great care of us all day in Tulamben, where they also have a dive center. Our dives at the Liberty wreck were awesome, some of our best in Indonesia, with Made having a great eye for spotting marine life while taking photos. Their equipment is also in great shape, near brand new.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had never diver before untill i got to Amed... From the first second i walked in Made and Gede made me feel comfortable from the first second! I took the introduction course cause i didn't have time for an open water... What a pitty!! I booked four dives with them, always feeling safe and seeing beautifull corals, and underwater life! The guys are locals and now every dive site by heart, and added bonus is that they are great underwater photographers, so you get a beautifull souvenir to keep al memories fresh! Yes, as you can see, these guys made me a scuba enthousiast!

1  Thank vanzelpi
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Made learned me to dive a couple of years ago....
Every year we go to Amed to Dreamdivers, and dive with these local boys.....
there are so many nice Dive locations, and they now, and show you the hidden Gems of the Amed underwater world....
very skilled and patient Dive Instructors.....me and my wife go back in November 2013,
very relaxed guys, and you feel safe when Diving with their well maintained diving equipment..
Please don't tell everybody....keep it a secret.....and enjoy Diving with them!!

1  Thank marcelNijmegen
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I went to Amed, Bali specifically for diving, and was introduced to Made from DreamDiversBali. He was an excellent Dive Master and just an all-around great guy. My first dive was to the USAT Liberty shipwreck in Tulamben. It was an incredible dive in and of itself, but as a newer diver, I sometimes get anxious before I dive and have a hard time getting comfortable. Not this time! Made made me feel very comfortable with his amount of knowledge and also just with his personal attitude toward life in general. Because of the excellent staff at DreamDiversBali, I ended up doing a total of 6 dives with them all around Amed, and they were all excellent! I have been diving in Thailand, Australia, Fiji, and Indonesia, and I would recommend DreamDiversBali to every type of diver! Great working with you, guys!