This was the most lovely spot. The setting and facilities are beautiful. We enjoyed a beautiful view from the deck off our room. We also loved the stone outdoor shower. The staff is so gracious, welcoming and helpful. The abundant and wonderful breakfast is included. And it is walkable to a beautiful snorkeling spot. The 2 pools are beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise - with stunning ocean views - in enchanting Amed - East Bali. Stylish, relaxed and welcoming. Beautiful rooms. Set in a lush tropical garden with 4 swimming pools overlooking the ocean, is the perfect place to relax in Amed, East Bali. Our unique boutique resort nestles on a small headland overlooking the Bali Sea with access to the beach below us. Complimentary High speed WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Blue Moon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Moon Villas Hotel Amed
- Blue Moon Villas Amed, Bali