Wonderful place to stay as a couple or family!
Although each room is wonderfully decorated, is perfectly clean, I recommend the Penthouse rooms as they are up in the hill, and away from the early bustle of the road below.
We did stay one night on the "ground" level though, still was very nice, a bit noisier than the Penthouse we got afterwards (4 nights)
Terrific view (from the Penthouse rooms) overlooking the sea and the roof tops (lovely sight to see the local fishing boats return, early in the morning). Fun shower with an open roof! Air con a relief to cool down after a long hot day :)
2 great pools, clean, spatious, fresh bath towels.
Breakfast a treat, hearty servings, lots to choose from.
Very affordable in regards to the level of service and quality.
Scooter (in good con) or taxis for rent on spot (i got one for 4 days, no hassle)
Btw. great Japanse restaurant just nextdoor... book early, they only have a few tables and are quite popular!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise - with stunning ocean views - in enchanting Amed - East Bali. Stylish, relaxed and welcoming. Beautiful rooms. Set in a lush tropical garden with 4 swimming pools overlooking the ocean, is the perfect place to relax in Amed, East Bali. Our unique boutique resort nestles on a small headland overlooking the Bali Sea with access to the beach below us. Complimentary High speed WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Blue Moon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Moon Villas Hotel Amed
- Blue Moon Villas Amed, Bali