We (a family of 4) spend 5 nights at Blue Moon Villa (the new Blue angel villas at the seaside) and we had a wonderful time. The views were fantastic, the infinity pool was wonderful, and the big patio with a large daybed was great. We spend a lot of time there, from watching the sunrise, to relaxing in the afternoon, playing games and reading books.
It was not noisy at all - I had been worried from reading other reviews, but noise was not an issue at all during our stay - on the contrary.
We had most of our meals at the restaurant, and the food is soo good! The breakfast is good and there is something for everyone to choose from. The indonesian dishes were great - the Nasi Campur the best I had in Bali.
There was a small issue concerning the safe in the villa, but this was quickly sorted. Another small problem was the door to the private patio in front of the room - this was difficult for me to close and open with the key, but fortunatly I had my strong husband at hand! the only issue for me was the bed - I found it quite hard, but the kids loved it, so we simply switched!
I really hope to come back to Blue Moon Villa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise - with stunning ocean views - in enchanting Amed - East Bali. Stylish, relaxed and welcoming. Beautiful rooms. Set in a lush tropical garden with 4 swimming pools overlooking the ocean, is the perfect place to relax in Amed, East Bali. Our unique boutique resort nestles on a small headland overlooking the Bali Sea with access to the beach below us. Complimentary High speed WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Blue Moon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Moon Villas Hotel Amed
- Blue Moon Villas Amed, Bali