We stayed in the Blue Angel Oceanfront Suite for 2 nights, which was in the new section of the resort, right on the ocean. The villa was romantic and Amed is peaceful, so its the perfect couples hideaway. This new section (3 villas in 1 building) has its own pool and manicured gardens. The view from the villas is gorgeous - ocean for as far as you can see. It was stormy when we were there - the thunder and lightening coupled with the raw sound of the ocean was very exciting, especially since we were right on top of the ocean. The chef is wonderful - he made the best Balinese food I had while in Bali! The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Because of its location, you need to be mindful that if there is a heavy down poor of rain, it might take up to 2 hours for the road to clear, so allow adequate time if you are going to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise - with stunning ocean views - in enchanting Amed - East Bali. Stylish, relaxed and welcoming. Beautiful rooms. Set in a lush tropical garden with 3 swimming pools overlooking the ocean, Blue Moon Villas is the perfect place to relax in Amed, East Bali. Our unique boutique resort nestles on a small headland overlooking the Bali Sea with access to the beach below us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Blue Moon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Moon Villas Hotel Amed
- Blue Moon Villas Amed, Bali