“Excellent & Relaxing :)”
Review of Spa Aquaterrace

Spa Aquaterrace
Ranked #4 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Amed
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa overlooking the Ocean.Feel the energy of the oceanBreath the purified air by the miracle neem tree
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent & Relaxing :)”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My boyfriend and i went for a 60min Balinese full body massage just before lunch downstairs in Aqua Terrace.
Lovely location, small changing room, clean, couples table, great view of the ocean and small touches like flowers and sea shells at the face area. Girls were polite, kind and friendly. Massage was amazing.. very professional and up to the same high standards of very luxurious spas i've been to in the past. There was construction going on next door but i was so relaxed i blocked most of it out!!
Price were great and we arrived when it was happy hour so we got buy one get one free... amazing prices!
Thank you to all the girls at the Spa.. great service and we will definitely be back when we return to Amed :)

Visited February 2013
6 Thank JenB2011

Eden, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“First Experience and now I am Hooked”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Travelling with my friend who booked a full body massage and raved. A bit body conscious, so not sure but went ahead anyway. All I can say is what a great experience for my first time.
A few days later went for a facial.
All excellent the girls are fantastic. A great price and you feel sooo good after.
Location is fantastic. You must try when in this part of the world.
I now have very high expectations.
Thank you to the girls at Aqua Terrace.

Visited August 2012
4 Thank oldseagirl
Orléans, Centre, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great deal!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

At half price for the new opening it's an experience not to be missed!

My partner and I received a Facial and a Shiatsu massage both executed professionally with outstanding products and deep relaxation. Being a licensed massage therapist my standards are high, the ladies were both fully trained in their fields of practice and not only provided correct therapeutic techniques but avoided common mistakes (like rubbing lotioned hands together creating a sloppy slushing noise before lurching cold hands onto a blindfolded customer).

Very friendly staff although the ladies talking in Balinese to each other during the session a bit was mildly distracting. The traffic along the road was also a touch awakening but nothing to keep us from totally enjoying the moment.

The post massage tea was delightful along with a full shower and clean towel.

We even stayed after to grab a dessert at the restaurant downstairs and were far from disappointed! Leo stated it was the best banana dessert he has had since being in Bali and Leo eats a LOT of bananas.

Even at full price, Aquaterrace is a delight.

Visited June 2012
5 Thank Ms_Nitch
Darwin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice new place in Amed”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Enjoyed the treatement here very much. Nice, affordable, relaxingf and clean also. I wish I was there right now!

Visited May 2012