“Unforgettable…Jepun Villa ….getting spoiled….priceless!!”
Review of Jepun Bali Villa

Jepun Bali Villa
Ranked #3 of 92 Specialty Lodging in Amed
Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is the best way to describe Jepun Villa in Amed, Indonesian. I attended a charity event and won a week’s stay at Jepun Villa. I invited my sister to join me. What an adventure!! The long hours on the plane was worth very minute of it. The place was gorgeous! From our unforgettable driver, Made, who met us at the airport and took us hither and yon throughout our stay to the fantastic staff at the Villa, especially Sunny and Sue. They were wonderful! So helpful, accommodating and charming. They took such loving care of us, giving us literally the shirt off their back. We stayed in one of the Villas that overlooked the crystal clear waters of the infinity pool. It was so refreshing and so much fun to swim whenever you wanted to even if it was morning, noon or night! The outdoor shower was a new concept to me…the privacy but the feeling of being ‘al natural’ was very unique. The luxuriousness and cleanliness of our Villa was outstanding. Our daily morning scrumptious breakfast, served in a outdoor patio setting, being waited on hand and foot by the smiling staff and looking at the breathe taking view of the Indian Ocean was unforgettable. The service was fabulous! I would certainly recommend Jepun Villa to everyone who wants to be pampered, waited hand and foot with daily massages, fed delicious meals and yet have many activities in Amed to choose from. The unforgettable memories will last a lifetime!

Room Tip: There were four Villas, each having their own uniqueness. As mentioned we stayed in the top far rig...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank JEngels54

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My wife and I traveled to Bali for our honeymoon and decided we wanted to stay at the Jepun Bali Villas in Ahmed. Before going into the details I want to start by saying we had the vacation of our dreams all due to our stay at this wonderful oasis.
I'll start by saying we didn't know what to expect as we have never visited Bali before. From the moment we landed at the airport, the owner of Jepun (Scott) took care of us like we were family. He had one of the wonderful staff members Made pick us up and drive us to Ahmed. On the way we asked Made to stop and get us some authentic Balinese food, which he went out of his way to do and we had an amazing meal. We then arrived in Ahmed only to be greeted by Scott and the rest of Jepun's wonderful staff. The staff at Jepun treated us like family throughout our stay. The airline lost our luggage and another amazing staff member Wayan spent almost 2 hours driving us around town so we could buy clothes for our vacation. If you love scuba diving, Ahmed is the best place to dive in Bali and Jepun will arrange everything you need to experience the amazing dive sites.
The villas themselves are the nicest private villas my wife and I have ever seen. They are extremely luxurious while maintaining the beautiful Balinese architectural style that we love. The outdoor shower is an oasis of luxury and serenity. If I were to describe paradise to my friends I would probably show them a picture of Jepun Villas and then take them to Ahmed.
My wife and I are counting down the days before we can go back to Jepun.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shankar s
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Scott the owner suggested for us to stay at his 3 bedroom villa for our 5 day break from the hustle and bustle of seminyak. The villa is grand and awesome. Everything you need for a stay anywhere! Lots of space and room everywhere, leads on to the beach where we snorkelled and walked the dogs. Food in area is good and staff will cook or order for you. Great wine selection at reasonable prices too. Great pool and many quaint water features and fish to watch. With a gym and pool table it is a great vacation for families and groups. Thanks Bali Amed villa x

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I traveled with a friend to Amed last week, and we couldn't be happier that we chose Jepun Bali Villa! We were there in the off season so we enjoyed the place to ourselves for the most part; I'm sure it's just as great during high season.
From start to finish the staff made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. Anything they could do to help, they did immediately with smiles galore :) the food was excellent (try the chicken sate and soups - although spicy!) Breakfast was also excellent - simple yet delicious.
We had a few wildlife encounters - including some baby birds in our outdoor shower - the staff came and helped and even fed them some water and papaya as we felt bad and wanted to rescue them :)
Wayan was very helpful, and he and his friend took us to Lipah beach on their scooters. Request him for transportation if you can, he was by far the best driver there!

We loved everything about this place! Seriously no complaints - except maybe that the AC seemed a little weak at times, we got hot a few nights.

Secluded paradise perched on top of the village with an amazing view and perfect pool - highly recommend!!!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Our family of 4 shared this property with another family (friends of ours) during Christmas week and had an amazing experience. The four villas allowed the kids to have some independence and the adults to have some privacy. The outdoor showers were popular with everyone, and the adults really enjoyed the massages. The staff here is wonderful...probably the best service we've ever had. The ladies on staff are amazing cooks and were very accommodating for dietary restrictions...they cooked us an amazing Balinese meal for Christmas dinner! The property is very well maintained and the pool is wonderful...probably the kids' favorite part of the property. The driver on staff is great, and very knowledgable about the area. I can't say enough good things about the entire staff...they definitely made our experience more enjoyable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mhgretsch
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Returned home last night from Bali. I can't say enough wonderful things about this place, and the staff. We brought my mother and a friend of hers on this trip. One of the ladies has a bad knee, and the other has extremely poor eyesight. The staff made them feel like queens in their village! A ride up the steep driveway was never more than a minute away (no exaggeration). I think the staff knew they didn't want an embarrasing big fuss made about the walk, so it was very easy to just get in the car, or hop on the scooter. It was perfect. It's hard to please your family sometimes, and I can't thank them enough for providing such a wonderful experience, and nothing to complain about!

The rooms are always clean, comfortable, cool, and quiet. There is no better place to stay in Amed.
Home away from home (but better).

Room Tip: Eat anything Sue makes. Best chicken wings ever.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed at Jepun Bali Villas last year with my wife and a group of friends. It was an amazing, secluded location in east Bali with several private bungalows and a large "main house". I had a difficult time showering indoors when we returned home! The rooms are beautifully furnished, impeccably clean and offered two shower options. The tranquility of the place is absolute. Awesome amenities available like pool table, infinity pool with swim-up bar and complete gym for a quick workout. Locals would stop by daily offering unbelievable massages onsite(on our timetable) for incredible prices (Ketut is bomb!). The staff was always available to get us whatever we needed and the food was fantastic. I am very adventurous with epicurean delights, but my wife is a bit more particular. The cooks were always able to accommodate us, which was a real delight.
We came here to relax and get away... Jepun was the epitome of lost and "off the grid". Bring a book (turn off the cell phone) and suntan lotion. You won't find a 7-11 anywhere, but forgotten necessities are available in the nearby village. The hiking, scuba diving, motorbike riding are incredible and real local exposure and hospitality are within reach. I think the people here are what really made this trip so special... the staff and locals are so interested and interesting that they made a lasting impression on all of us. The fantastic memories will last a lifetime.

get out and go!