“Small B and B with potential to be great.”
Review of Pazzo Bali

Pazzo Bali
Ranked #44 of 74 Amed B&B and Inns
United kingdom cheshire
“Small B and B with potential to be great.”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great staff who were very friendly. Rooms were fine and clean. Breakfast choice was a little disappointing. I do not drink tea or coffee and there was no juice offered. The swimming pool was in desperate need of a good clean and you got covered in dirt if you leant on the tiles but the rest of the hotel was maintained to a good standard.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Renesse, The Netherlands
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We booked here very last minute (30 minutes before arrival through Agoda) as another hotel we booked in advance did not work out in the right way for us, but we were greeted in a very friendly way and that was how the staff acted during our stay. It is a good location with only a few rooms, nice and quiet with rural area directly behind the resort. The rooms are good and without exception all the staffs were extremely friendly and helpful. The restaurant is serving amazingly good food so we decided to have almost all our meals here during our stay. Good wifi connection in the restaurant, not in the rooms but they are a few steps away and snorkelling equipment is provided at a fee. They also arranged a boat for us to visit a few good snorkelling locations at acceptable rates. It was without doubt value for money and would highly recommend this if you are looking for a small resort with great service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank amvg2015
ABR M, Manager at Pazzo Bali, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for your time to review Pazzo Bungalows & Restaurant. We are very happy that you had a pleasant stay with us.
We will keep our services toward to our valuable guests to achieve beyond of guest's expectation during their stay with us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Pazzo in your next visit in Bali.
Captain Cook, Hawaii, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This review is for the restaurant only as we were staying down the road at Apa Kabar and came to Pazzo's for a change. The restaurant is quite lovely....nice decor. We were the only patrons for half our meal and another group came in towards the end of our meal. We had a bottle of the local wine which is quite good. They had fresh calamari on the menu. The food was quite good and seeing as we were the only patrons, we had great service. The prices were very reasonable. One reviewer mentioned the smoking. All of the restaurants in Bali are smoking. I'm not a smoker and you really have to go out of your way to request you not sit near someone smoking. That's just the way it is in Bali.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights and found the villas comfortable and the staff could not do enough for us..overall a pleasent stay...the food and service was great, and prices for both were good....it is well located, but hire a scooter, now that's the way to travel....a must is the sunrise from the beach, take your camera with you...Steve, Maggie & Jenny

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Steveatv
CA
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have only one negative thing to say about my stay and I won't even take off any points for it - I'll leave it for the end. I loved my stay here. My villa was reasonably priced and beautiful, the staff was irrepressibly friendly and helpful, and the pool is really nice. I came to Amed to dive for a few days (see related review of Eurodive) and I wasn’t disappointed. I ate dinner all three nights of my stay in the Pazzo restaurant because the food was excellent. Lunches I had elsewhere (Sails down the road to the East is really good). So, the negative comment has to do with people smoking and me trying to eat. I can’t enjoy my food if someone is smoking tobacco at a nearby table. Tonight (my last night) I walked away from my un-finished dinner because a smoker lit up next to me and I couldn’t eat. There is a bar area and smoking could be confined to that area (a suggestion). However, I plan to return in the future because Pazzo is such a nice place – but, if I’m served food while someone is smoking in the restaurant area, I will point out the problem and leave. If you feel the same way, you should too.

Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Alymere
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We stayed 2 nights at Pazzo Bali and thoroughly enjoyed it. The bungalow was set in a pretty garden, it had a big verandah, the room itself was large, clean and light filled. The hot water in the shower was the hottest we have had on this trip! There was a comfortable four-poster bed with lovely linen and loads of pillows. The swimming pool was very pretty and clean. Breakfast was OK- standard guesthouse fare, but the staff were more than happy to bring extra coffees which really counts as I am not a breakfast person! The only real drawback was the flies - we put this down to the number of cattle in the fields all around. Pazzo is a little bit isolated from the main tourist strip, but this means it is quiet and peaceful. Overall, we had a great stay and would recommend Pazzo.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Darwinflashpacker
Also consider these accommodations in or near Amed
Amed Harmony Cafe and Bungalows
Bedulu Resort
Bedulu Resort
#28 of 86 in Amed
Puri Wirata Dive Resort and Spa Amed

Been to Pazzo Bali? Share your experiences!