“Well-organized and very friendly”

Adventure Divers Bali
Ranked #1 of 49 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A small friendly dive resort offering relaxed, safe and professional diving and instruction.
Reviewed February 17, 2014

What a great experience! David and Lisolette are always quick to respond to emails and very accomodating (we were staying near Kuta, and Lisolette arranged a local Balinese driver to bring us to Ahmed at a good price).

From the moment we arrived, they were both very warm. I really appreciated how they both took time to meet with us...a good first impression that lasted throughout. We did 2 shipwreck dives with one of their Balinese dive masters and had lunch in between dives at a warung. The guys were very friendly yet professional and knew how to balance taking care of you while giving us time to take photos.

No wonder they are the number one attraction...a well-deserved title!

There are newer reviews for Adventure Divers Bali

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I hate water and swimming, but in the end with Lisa's and Sebastian's support I enjoyed very much the 3 days spent with them and I am a proud owner of a divers certification.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

What a great first lesson, David's team was training clients at all levels but as just just a raw beginner I felt just as well attended and thoroughly enjoyed my very first dives. The school has a great atmosphere of confidence and fun. Diving on the Liberty wreck was a great way to get started, an at this time of year (late January) there were no big crowds and great access to the site.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

At short notice six of us decided to do a dive while staying in Amed in February. A few quick emails back and forth and the bookings were done, the next day the car arrived on time and delivered us to the dive shop in Amed. David and Lisa looked after us like old friends and went about getting the gear arranged with a minimum of fuss. Three of us had dived before (with PADI tickets) and after a good session with David on SCUBA101 off we went to the Liberty wreck in Tulamben. The dive itself was amazing and the support from the guys in the water for the newbies was great. It's a shame we ran out of time, but we will be back and will see Adventure Divers Bali on Day 1. Thanks very much.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I arrived stressed out and left today floating! Lisolette's hospitality is warm and welcoming! I could not ask for a better place to unwind! Iam just disappointed that I left the dive training to the second last day!!David is an amazing teacher, I am going to have to come back very soon to complete dive training..a great stress buster and new addiction! Lol