“Perfect:)”

Adventure Divers Bali
Ranked #1 of 49 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A small friendly dive resort offering relaxed, safe and professional diving and instruction.
Singapore, Singapore
“Perfect:)”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

When i first arrived Lis immediately gave us a heartwarming welcome, making me feel at home. Apart from that, the dive master guiding me was experienced, and i felt very safe and well taken care of during all my dives and for my period of stay. I really had an amazing time, and will definitely head back and recommend this place to my friends:)

Visited December 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Real dive experience and a good stay here!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

It is a very lovely small place where you can get a lot of joy. Workers are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are simple but original and comfortable and clean. You will feel safe and peaceful here as there are so many different kinds of flowers and plants everywhere. The best part is to plan your dive course with Liselotte and learn it with the Dive Master David, both of whom are very professional, kind and helpful. Liselotte will give you good advice and tips about staying in this area, and give you good arrangement in your dive course, if you are going to try it out.
I dived once before but it wasn't a good one as my ear got a lot of pain. So it wasn't a real dive. But I got my first real dive here and I really enjoyed it. During my basic open water dive course, I made 5 dives with 2 other buddys and David, 2 dives of which were on the Liberty wreck. All of them were amazing experience to me, as I got to see the beautiful world under water. David helped taking pictures of us all, which is a really good dive memory to us. Well, funny stories happened now and then during the course, which made us even laugh just under water, but I don't tell it here, as I was the funny one! :)
After my 5 dives were done, I decided to make the 6th dive still. This time I was with Kudu, a warmhearted and helpful worker there. Not even before I went out to the deep enough place to start my dive, he found that my camera was gone, which should be well connected to my BC, only the small broken rope left there. It was like a nightmare at the moment as I was not only losing the camera but also all the pictures and videos made before! The camera sank in a shallow coral reef area nearby the shore. By that time it started to rain heavily and the waves was just non stopping and pushing up a lot of sand or whatever, making it super invisible...Kudu helped me to go back to the shore and asked me not to go into water. So I just waited there hopelessly, while He turned back in to the water and kept researching my camera. I decided not to dive any more at the moment.
Well, finally the disaster came to an end with my camera found after 20 minutes by Kudu and his friend. I felt so happy and lucky and blessed, as the last half hour was like hell. I knew the possibility to find the camera was nearly zero. Big thanks from my heart to Kudu and his friend. They are good people and skillful divers. AND guess what, I continued my 6th dive again with Kudu! Wow, sounds like unbelievable and unacceptable even to myself! Crazy?!
You really NEED a GOOD MOUNT for your camera!
Anyway, thanks very much to Adventure Divers Bali! They have good and professional and helpful people. They made my dive experience unforgettable and complete. Absolutely you should not miss it.

1 Thank GabyOu
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great instructor and amazing spot”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Even for snorkeling
You won't regret to book a dive. If you have a doubt you can go to the diving center, they will explain everything.
Real professional, you can trust them.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The best experience ever!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

It was great working with adventure divers. I highly recommend diving with them. Liselotte was very accommodating and relaxed. There was never any hurry or pressure to make any decisions. She basically did anything we wanted to do based on our time and how we felt. Enjoyed the food, the drinks and most importantly the dives. The Diver Master was great! David was very friendly and helpful as well. The whole staff, everyone we interacted with was very friendly and it really helped make it a great experience. I had 5 dives with a buddy of mine. It was just the two of us and the dive master. We had 2 dives on the Liberty wreck and that is the BEST! If you can dive there. The dives in Amed were ok but not nearly as good as the ones in Tulamben. We were first time divers and felt very comfortable going through the whole process. I would highly recommend it. They also have snorkeling gear and places to sleep though we stayed elsewhere not knowing that upfront. We were there on a trip visit and came down on later afternoon for 2 dives and then a 6am sunrise dive in Tulamben which is the best time as there arent as many people there. LOVED IT!!! Thanks to Adventure Divers Bali!

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Thank You Adventure Divers!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I had lots of fun diving with Adventure Divers; was going for the SSI Open Water Diver Certification but a few glitches on mask-clearing tests stand in between me and the Certification (involving lots of hyperventilating sessions and minor panic attacks) thus I decided not to continue. Practiced and passed all the other skills but couldn't bring myself to do the mask-clearing again, which is totally NOT any of the Adventure Divers people's fault! (it's all me, people...shall practice "mind over body" mindset religiously and try again soon! :-p)

[ David and Liselotte, thank you for being so patient and encouraging and for seemingly wanting me to get this Certification even more than I do! :-) ]

Aside from the mask-clearing part; I really enjoyed all the dives. Diving truly is such a relaxing and therapeutic activity. Once I relaxed and just had a "leisure" dive, it was such an amazing feeling....

Having seen various enchanting corals and swam amidst all these colourful underwater creatures of countless species; it really was beautiful... it's addictive....it's almost as if you can't wait for your next dive and discover what other "underwater-wonders" you might encounter next time...

A school of Juvenile Catfish, an Octopus, some Garden Eels, Scorpion Fish, Lion Fish, Bat Fish, Saddleback Anemonefish (Nemo Look-Alike), a vicious-looking Barracuda, and a seemingly-deadly Finespeckled Moray are just some of the (many) sea creatures I have had a first-hand encounter with throughout the 3 days I spent diving with Adventure Divers...fascinating!

David and Liselotte are so calm and yet so warm and hospitable and really made me feel so 'at home'...

David is a great instructor; super calm and composed, yet by one glance you can tell he really knows what he's doing...the lessons/briefings on land were easy-to-understand and sprinkled with lots of fun and laughter; thanks to his great sense of humour...

Liselotte is very sweet, warm, friendly and knows exactly how to make you feel at ease and I had a great chat with her when I came back early (for having backed out on the mask-clearing session)... her calming and reassuring presence is greatly appreciated!

It's no wonder they are Number 1 on TripAdvisor! Flexible and personalized service delivered with warmth and genuine concern about their students' personal goal and individual's well-being...

On a different note, the lunches provided were yummy and in a-just-right portion...
Great coffee! (everybody else seemed to be having free flow of iced tea while I sip my intense black coffee)

I won't give up, I'll get my Open Water Diver Certification, by hook or by crook... Shall practice inhaling and exhaling purely with the mouth instead of the nose, and next time I'll conquer that mask... :-p

When I decided to try it again, I'll definitely come back to Adventure Divers and be finally "certified"!

Finally, thank you again: David, Liselotte and all the crew members of Adventure Divers; for a wonderful diving experience! :-D