“Amazing diving experience”

Adventure Divers Bali
Ranked #1 of 47 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A small friendly dive resort offering relaxed, safe and professional diving and instruction.
Hilversum, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Amazing diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

This summer we travelled across Java to Bali. We spend a few days in Amed at the Adventure divers Bali to take a 3 day dive course. The friendly instructors and the beautiful underwater scenery there made it an experience never to forget. Everyday starts off with a briefing after which we drive to the beach. After practicing the skills on the sandy bottom (-5 meters) near the coastline David took us along the beautiful coral reef. The reef is teeming with life and I can not recall how many different species of fish we saw. The last day we went to Tulamben to dive towards the shipwreck. The ship is fully covered with coral and has such a large diversity in underwater life. The last two dives towards the shipwreck are the perfect ending to an amazing three days of diving. This was my first time diving. The friendly and professional attitude of the diving instructors really makes you enjoy yourself as you are learning and enjoying the underwater view.
Liselotte, David and the rest of the Adventure Divers Bali crew thank you for this unforgettable experience!

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great dives with awesome instructors!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

From the initial enquiry, Lise & David, the owners (who also run the Geria Giri Shanti bungalows) were very friendly and helpful. I did my Open Water here and it was not plain sailing as I couldn't equalise properly on my first couple of dives. Sebastian, my awesome instructor was very patient and supportive and this was reinforced by Lise & David - from pep talks to Claranase & vaporub! Thank you!! What an amazing feeling being able to dive!! :) :)

My husband did his Advanced OW with David who is an excellent, experienced instructor and a lot of fun! We both cant wait to come back to Amed!

Book accommodation at Geria Giri Shanti early - we missed out as we left this too late.. We found ourselves hanging out there anyway as we waited for each other to complete dives, meet up with friends for lunch,dinner, etc. Lise and her staff being as welcoming & friendly as ever.

Merci beaucoup dankeschön suk sama Lise, David & Sebastian!! We had the most amazing time in Amed and hope to be back soon! :)

Corinne & Daniel xx

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Extremely pleasant experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was my first time diving, I went for the Open Water Dive certification, which includes a theoretical course which I found quite useful.

The 3 day course is extremely enjoyable and culminates in a fantastic dive along and inside of the US Liberty shipwreck, which the centre offers early morning to beat the crowds of divers coming from all over Bali to dive there (highly recommended).

David is an extremely talented instructor whose love of teaching is obvious and passion for diving contagious. I was the only diver to do my last dive inside the Liberty with him, and he went the extra mile to show me all the breathtaking wonders the ocean has to offer. The rest of his crew is equally motivated and professional, and make you feel at east at all times.

Lisa is an amazing host who made my stay at the centre (during the courses and before and between the dives) as pleasant as the dives themselves! She also arranged transfer for me from and to my hotel which was c.5km from the diving centre.

I could not have thought of a better place to start diving, and highly recommend ADB!

Voorburg, The Netherlands
“Perfect service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you want to dive in Amed go to the perfect dive shop Adventure Divers. It is owned by the lovely couple David and Lisa. They are working hard to deliver the perfect service. The equipment is good, the divemasters are local and experienced, the vibe is relaxed. All ingredients for some good diving.

Paris, France
“Dreamed dives in Amed with ADB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We travelled to Bali this July 2013 and one of our favorite spots in the island was definitely Amed and its surroundings. We had the chance to meet a big family of wonderful people at Adventure Divers Bali's. We felt like home with them, in a very warm atmosphere thanks to Liselotte and David, and of course their great and nice team and other guests. I did 4 dives with them in very exiting conditions along several days. The Liberty either with a great visibility, either to go through it with a degradated visibility, it's an adventure you shouldn't miss. It has been one of my best dives ever! And their professionalism is over all standards!