“There's a whole world down there... and we've seen it!”

Adventure Divers Bali
Ranked #1 of 47 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A small friendly dive resort offering relaxed, safe and professional diving and instruction.
Symi, Greece
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“There's a whole world down there... and we've seen it!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The original idea was for me to just try diving and for my boyfriend to complete the OWD course, it never occurred to me I might have wanted to attempt it myself... A big thank you goes to David who's been so patient with such a clumsy seal and who's helped me twice when I was ready to give up. Luckily I didn't and I was able to share with my boyfriend this amazing and unforgettable underwater experience! And yes, we both got the OWD certificate!
Apart from the pictures taken at the shipwreck in Tulamben I've got many more images in my head which will never be erased... Hope next time to get a chance to dive with Liselotte who encouraged me to do it.
So, if you're in Bali and want to learn scuba or just go for diving, Adventure Divers Bali is the place!

1 Thank AntoPanto

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Reigniting the love of diving”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

While staying at Geria Giri Shanti, my partner wished to try diving again after a break of nearly 20 years. He found the experience as wonderful as ever due to the support of David and his team. The attention to detail, and the confidence that he was given made the whole experience worthwhile, diving on the wreck in the early morning is not to be missed, as indeed were the delicious lunches supplied by Liselotte after the dives. I know we will definitely be back.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank 330SandraM
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I went to this place for my open water certificate and had such a great time! Personal, professional and so much fun! Thank you for this experience, hope to come back for my next Bali visit! Highly recommended!

kuala lumpur
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent & relax Dive”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

First i must say a big thank you to the people at AD especially Liselotte, David, Ketut & their support crew.

From the first point of contact via email i was informed of the marine life i would expect or might see so off the bat comparing with the other replies i received, i know this was different from the rest. So off we went on 16.03.2013.

Reached Amed at their wonderful dive resort early in the morning & was quickly ushered into their cozy dining area for some breakfast. David & Liselotte came over & had a brief chat with them. Filled in the necessary paperworks & checked my credentials just to be safe ( Very important ). Decided to have a wreck dive at the famous USAT Liberty at Tulamben & a reef dive right next door to the wreck. Another dive after lunch was also proposed nearby in Amed.

After getting kitted up, i was paired up with their divemaster Ketut who is very friendly & informative. To access the ship wreck, found out that this wld be a shore dive. So got there & after buddy check, slowly wadded into the sea. Found out that during that time the current was quite strong but still manage to navigate the wreck from stern to bow. Water clarity was very clear. Saw some excellent soft corals, 2 turtles, giant sweetlips, angel fish amongst others.

After about an hour of surface time, went for the 2nd dive at the coral garden. Again the landscape is amazing with sharp contrast. Saw a lone baracuda at a cleaning station, an octopus, Oriental sweetlips & 5 blacktip sharks. After surfacing, made our way back to the dive shop for lunch. Ketut mentioned that we might bump into some spanish dancers if we're lucky on the next dive.

During lunch had a very nice chat with Liselotte. I find that she was both passionate & caring for her guests in terms of safety & their experience diving with them. They also have 5 bungalows for those who would like to stay in Amed. She also mentioned that the best time to see the mola mola ( sunfish ) is in aug/sept so that gives me a good reason to dive with them again.

After the nice lunch & a hug from liselotte, boarded the van back to kuta. All in all one of the best dive experience ive had. Their friendly smiles & warmth makes the long journey all the more memorable. I would definitely want to dive with Adventure Divers Bali again on my next visit there soon.

Helsinki, Finland
“Great introduction into the underwater world”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I did an Open Water course with Adventure Divers and I think I made a good choice as from the moment entered the place and untill we said goodbye almost a week later I felt absolutely relaxed and happy. They have a way to make everything go so smooth and effortless and it's priceless. I think David is a great instructor, very patient, caring and professional and one can see he loves his job which is very important. And Lise has a great personality and makes you feel welcomed and at ease. And the rest of the team, Ketut and other guys are all awesome as well. And so is the endless coffees and teas, lunches and in general the atmosphere that makes you want to stay longer and longer. So after we finished the Opened Water course I did three fun dives with Ketut, the early morning dive at USS Liberty, which was amazing, the Tulamben drop off, and the night dive in Amed where we saw lots of Spanish Dancers and a blacktip shark. If I ever decide to become a diving instructor, I would come back and do all the courses with them as well.