“great diving, great guy's”

Adventure Divers Bali
Ranked #1 of 49 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A small friendly dive resort offering relaxed, safe and professional diving and instruction.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

what a great experience to go diving with these guys... you made my stay in every way unforgettable! David is definitly the most patiet dive instructor I have ever met :).
Just one word: amazing :)

There are newer reviews for Adventure Divers Bali

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Me and my boyfriend found these guys online and booked 4 nights in their bungalows and an open water course in December. Ended up staying 14!! nights and doing advanced course and a total of 18 dives ! David the instructor was so professional and the divemasters were much better than our other divemasters in Bali and the Gilis. David and Lisa really made us feel like home and were always ready to help with anything, renting a scooter or finding a taxi, getting laundry done or finding medicine. We are definitely going back, sooner than later. Now I wonder how we managed to leave in the first place.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My boyfriend and i had a wonderful time diving Amed. Nice professional staff, good service and definately value for money!

The diving sites are close by and er actually saw turtles while snorkelling at the beautiful reef just outside our hotel.

Felt 100% safe while diving for the very first time taking my open water certificate. David is an excellent teacher!

I love Amed and think Adventure Divers will certainly meet your dreams of enjoying life in the tropics while of course diving, eating good food and relaxing in the nice atmosphere of Amed far away from noice, trouble and drink teenagers!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were a group of 4 and I had emailed Adventure Divers Bali just a day or 2 before to find out more info about diving. Liselotte emailed back pretty fast. She was very helpful and flexible as we wanted to do 2 dives but had limited time. Everyone was very friendly and the service was really great. Always offering drinks and food at lunch! We had Ketut and Brada? as our instructors and we found them really helpful! My friend and I had Ketut on both our dives and found him really really patient with us especially when we were learning the skills underwater. We really enjoyed our dives and at a great price too!!!! Highly recommend ! !

1  Thank Angela G
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We dived with Adventure divers, beloning to Geria Giri Shanti in Amed.
They're very service-orientated, friendly and helpful. We wanted to stay in one of their rooms but they were fully booked (book in advance!). Liselot helped us to a very nice place across the road. They were flexible with the diving days and times, had great recommendations for restaurants in Amed and even changed money when we run out of local currency. We dived with Ketut, a very friendly and caring local dive master. Thank you Liselot, Ketut and David!