“Highly recommended”

Euro Dive Bali
Ranked #8 of 49 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba diving center in Amed Bali. 5 Star PADI centre operating since 1999. Perfectly located in Lipah bay, white and black sand beach, ideal for diving, snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing. Kid friendly.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I can highly recommend Euro dive in Amed. A very good and professional team with a high knowledge in diving and local dive sites. I did a refresher course and 4 fun dives and enjoyed it very much

All reviews
"my girlfriend"
in 10 reviews
"spent days"

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Together with my girlfriend I did the PADI Open Water Course at Euro Dive. We were instructed by Lawrence, a highly capable instructor who taught us everything we needed to know in an easy going and relaxed way.

Ready to start with diving? Make sure to consider Euro Dive! They're located right near the beach, making it easy to start diving right away (no far boat trips, just 10 steps to the coral-rich beach to begin), good equipment and extremely nice staff!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I hadn't dived in awhile so I took the refresher course. Then moved onto the Tulamben shipwreck dive which was my first proper shipwreck dive. It was amazing and I highly recommend it.

Thanks to Laurance and Carine (apologies if I got the spelling incorrect) and all staff at Euro Dive. I always felt like I was in good hands.

P.s if you need to listen to the radio station Triple J like I did they are more than happy to stream it!!!!

1  Thank Burtie_Reynolds
Reviewed July 26, 2012

On our recent honeymoon in Bali my wife and I decided to take our PADI Open Water certificates - or rather my wife was renewing hers after an 11 year diving hiatus. We stayed at a hotel nearby Euro Dive called Life in Amed (it's in the next bay to the east of Lipah, called Lean, and I recommend the hotel highly as well). Both the hotel and our Lonely Planet recommended Euro Dive so I went straight there as soon as we arrived to sign us up. We couldn't have been happier with our experience. Lorenz, a half-German/half-Brit who is also manager, led our instruction from start to finish. He was extremely competent and friendly, and was an excellent teacher - moving us along at a brisk pace but never too fast for our confidence levels. The course was just us and him for the whole four days, which was brilliant compared to what I can imagine a lot of group courses are like. The beach in Lipah, right below the dive shop, is the perfect place to learn, with a shallow sand slope featuring an old wooden Dutch wreck, which slowly descends towards some of the most beautiful coral formations to be found anywhere. It was like Finding Nemo from day 1. Our final dive took place in Tulamben at the Liberty wreck - definitely not to be missed if you are going to dive in the Amed area. And after our course was done we followed up with two additional dives in Jemeluk, where we saw a giant school of Jackfish, a lobster, and a large turtle along with many other tropical fish. The staff of Euro Dive are all very friendly and the equipment was always prepared and in good shape. The location can't be beat. All in all it was a brilliant experience!