“Flawless service ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bali Reef Divers
Ranked #14 of 46 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali Reef Divers was established in 2008 and was the first PADI 5 Star resort in Amed. We offer PADI courses from Beginner to entry level professional levels, always ensuring the highest quality for any course. With a specially designed 3m deep dive pool at our disposal, we are equipped to get anyone prepared for the plunge into the ocean. Our knowledgeable guides will take certified divers to all divesites in the area, not limiting to the few 'famous' ones. Beginners or seasoned pros, we will make sure you have an awesome time diving with us!
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Flawless service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Very professional, well organised, safe, punctual, friendly and well run dive centre. Our guide kadek was excellent and helped us to see all the little creatures in amed and Tulamben. We did the nitrox course and paid by credit card. Very good indeed. Thank you!

• Korean first
Chiang Mai, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best in Amed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I did my Open Water Course back in 2009 in Bali Reef Divers (It had different name then) and now I came back to do my Divemaster course there. I would say it's one of the best dive shops in Amed (it's located in Puri Wirata Resort).
The staff in the dive center are very friendly (the friendliest in Amed) and definitely professional.

BTW, they prices are in Indonesian Rupies and it's very competitive considering high exchange rate at the moment.

Visited September 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendliest dive shop in Amed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

If you walk around Amed, you get used to constantly being asked if you need something. People always have something to sell you. Bali Reef Divers was a much different experience. Instead of blindly trying to sell me something, they helped me figure out what I would be most interested in. I ended up going for their Advanced Cert + Nitrox package which included 5 dives. Tom, the instructor, is an incredibly friendly guy and knows what he's doing. The dives themselves were full of variety with the night dive and U.S.S. Liberty being the highlights. Not only did I walk away with a couple of certifications, but I also had some of the best dives of my life.

Also, as one of the few (only?) dive shops that still take Indonesian Rupiah, the dives themselves are probably the best deal in Amed.

If you're looking to dive while in Amed, and you really should, I'd highly recommend these guys.

refreshingly different

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jonathan S
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional & friendly dive experience at Amed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I had arrived alone and unplanned at Amed and these guys made it the best it can be. Dive courses / trips run daily and equipment is new and well maintained. Tom and his guys were accommodating in slotting me in for a few refresher dives happening the next day. The wall dive that they had taken me to was the perfect spot to get reorganized and majorly inspired. Knocking a few beers back, I learnt that the crew were not only professional with their courses and safety standards but also knew a great deal about the unique dive spots around Amed.
Hidden away just behind the shop is a lovely resort -Puri Wirata Dive Resort. Come here for the complete experience.

Visited July 2013
Bundaberg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I did the day dive course (without the cetificate) at the Japanese shipwreck. To have snorkelled before but never dived, it was an amazing introduction and has motivated me to get my open water ticket. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

Visited June 2013