“It's a popular restaurant”
Review of Warung Enak

Warung Enak
Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in Amed
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2016 via mobile

The kids enjoyed their carbonara pasta. I and my wife liked the local food. The dessert was good. The price is also reasonable. It's better to make a reservation in advance. If the ambiance can be brighter it will be even better.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,365)

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

Enak is one of the most popular restaurant in Amed. So, you need table reservation if you want eat at 8 to 9 pm.

My choice was spring rolls, grilled tuna and lava cake.

Spring rolls was big, crispy and very taste. Perfect.

Grilled tuna serve with sauce. Tuna tasty fresh and was grilled nice. I ordered medium and I got it.

Lava cake was yummy, size of portions was just perfect after big meal.

Service was good and I got good quality for my money.

My tables peoples meals looks also very nice.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

A really nice place in Amed serving really good indonesian food. I can totally recommend the Mahi-Mahi and Babi Kecap. Quite popular on TripAdvisor which leads to lot of tourist, you should reserve a place if your going to eat there in the evening. The service is good but nothing more and the vibe is nothing spectacular, you go here for the food.

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

I was order chicken curry, the curry taste very very good actually, just the chicken meat to hard to be bitten, also my bf was order ikan santan, the fish taste not fresh, so i give 3 stars for warung enak, im sorry

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Blackout all over Amed. Galanga closed due to lack of light so ended up at Enak. Glad I did. Had fresh Mahi Mahi. Perfectly cooked, beautifully seasoned. Chocolate lava cake to follow rivalled the best I have had anywhere. If in Amed make a beeline for this place. You won't be disappointed.