“Wow!”
Review of Warung Enak

Warung Enak
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Amed
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Canada
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We searched trip advisor and based on the fantastic reviews figured we would check it out.... we were not disappointed! One of our best meals and a wonderful experience. We went for lunch and it was so good that we came back for dinner! I had the snapper and my bf had the tuna (both times) and we were both super impressed with the family feel to the place (family run) and the quality of the food. The flavours they used were out of this world! My only regret is I wish I had asked for the recipe of one of the juices they serve... it was green juice but with basil and honey which sounded weirdly intriguing and I could not get enough of it! Try this place...worth the wait and worth coming back!!

• Visited May 2014

Toulouse, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best warung in Amed”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

If you want to have a great lunch or diner in Amed you do come to this place, really good food not so expensive and really good staff

• Visited March 2014
“Absolutely delectable!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

During my two week stay in Amed, I had dinner at Warung Enak 5 times. Everything I tried on the menu was mouth-wateringly delicious, but their best dish in my opinion is the pandan cake. It's by far the best pandan cake I have ever tasted. I only wish I could have had it all 5 times I ate there, but it's so popular that they usually run out of it by dinner time!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Chris R
Tbilisi
“Best food in Amed”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Warung Enak was almost the only place I ate at in Amed, and I stayed there 4 days. Owner of my hotel recommended to go there, and since then, I had dinner there everyday and even lunch :) They have a choice of indonesian food, all fresh and yummy. Fish is excellent and satay also. And they make avocado juice with chocolate, which was a pleasant discovery for me. Staff is very friendly too. Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank T M
Amed, Indonesia
“Great food”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Enok means delicious and they are spot on! I had a variety of things here and they were all great. My friends who are locals eat here regularly and they said it's always busy. Try their pumpkin soup!

1 Thank Whatsupworld