“Nice and authentic”

Ranked #6 of 100 Restaurants in Amed
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We was there for dinner because we want to be outside our resort - the famous Alam Batu - even this resort has an excellent kitchen.
But we want to be in an authentic environment for dinner once.

Warung Enak was recommended from our diving guide in the resort - and it was a perfect recommendation.

The food was excellent, the environment was authentic, the service was unspectacular but friendly - so we felt as Balinesians in Bali.

Don't expect a restaurant as we have in Europe! Authentic balinese Warungs are simple. But clean. And cheap - for our european sensation.

So we can recommend the Warung Enak without any restrictions!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,225)

Reviewed January 11, 2014

It's a simple, unpretentious warung, but they are dedicated to their cooking. I first went there two years ago and I had a nasi goreng there for lunch today, and it was as good as I remembered. One of my favourite places in Amed.

1  Thank DarbySydney
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Just simply delicious food.
Good service and effort put in to what they do.
I loved it. The food quality, freshness and flavor was exceptional.
It also has a great authentic local feel to it.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I was having dinner there many times just because it was really the best deal I've found in Amed. The local food was delicious but also the western food (not a big menu of this one, but at least very nice pasta, good salads and great pancakes) was very good. Prices are good, the staff really friendly and the atmosphere is nice. You can see the kitchen through a big window and check that it is clean and everything really fresh. Try the lemon/tamarind juice...so good!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Everyone recommending us this place and we went there I think twice in the time we were in Amed and it didn't disappoint, especially for the price. It is consistent, well prepared, the service is good and there is a good variety on the menu but I always felt there was something missing from it but couldn't put my finger on it. Great for a casual meal, and the kitchen looks so clean with fresh produce. Great but not to die for