“Professional, friendly service. Great dive centre”

Amed Scuba Tauchzentrum
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have done a bit of diving around the world (not a vast amount, but enough), and Amed Scuba came across as one of the friendliest and most personalised dive centres I have been with. Christine was very helpful from the word go, and helped me plan my trip. The best thing I can say about this dive centre however is that it is small, and very personalised. I could dive wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted, and even when I wanted to do a more challenging dive site such as Mimpang/Tepekong they took a freelance diver in who knew the site very well.

Outside the diving, the accommodation was cheap, simple and comfortable. The food was excellent and homemade, and the staff very friendly and accommodating. Not to mention a lovely place to relax with some stunning scenery round about.

Very professional service, and would not hesitate to use in the future. Thank you for a wonderful dive holiday!

1  Thank cjhorn85

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and I did 2 days of diving with Amed Scuba. the sites are the same no matter who you dive with really. The difference is how well you get on with the people you go with and how well they know the sites. We cant fault Amed scuba on either. The people were great fun, really friendly and helpful. They know their dive sites inside out. they know how to get the best out of the sites, even to the point of knowing where to sneak off round the corner so instead of diving with 3 other boat loads of divers at manta point we had more mantas in the water than divers. And they manage to both keep you laughing and smiling the whole time while being professional and taking things seriously. They have instructors and dive-masters fluent in English German Balinese and obviously Indonesian.
If your an experienced diver or a nervous novice these guys are just the ticket.

1  Thank JuniorW78
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Amed Scuba takes diving seriously; the equipment is in very good condition and they take really good care of their guests. The dive masters are professionals and made you feel safe. This is definitely one of the best options when you dive in Amed/ Bunaken area.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The service was excellent. My fiancee and I tried to go out one day but the conditions were terrible and we weren't charged for the day, then went out the next day and had a great day with our dive master whose name I unfortunately forget (even though there are only for names on the whole island). The owner, Christine, was extremely helpful and professional. Would definitely go back to Amed Scuba.

1  Thank Ritchieb007