“Professional, one of the best in the area”

Amed Scuba Tauchzentrum
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Amed Scuba takes diving seriously; the equipment is in very good condition and they take really good care of their guests. The dive masters are professionals and made you feel safe. This is definitely one of the best options when you dive in Amed/ Bunaken area.

There are newer reviews for Amed Scuba Tauchzentrum

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The service was excellent. My fiancee and I tried to go out one day but the conditions were terrible and we weren't charged for the day, then went out the next day and had a great day with our dive master whose name I unfortunately forget (even though there are only for names on the whole island). The owner, Christine, was extremely helpful and professional. Would definitely go back to Amed Scuba.

1  Thank Ritchieb007
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We went there with the intention of diving, however I did not have a certificate where my partner did. I was very impressed with the care from the staff. We ended up snorkeling, were given amazing advise and great equipment and had a lovely time! Well worth the journey out of the center.

2  Thank Bella M
Reviewed February 8, 2013

i and my husband dive in the amed and we watch ship cargo of united state inthe deep 15 meter. i think if you come to bali dont't forget to visit this dive point. there are many species of fish and colourfull. look very pretty.

1  Thank minantri a
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Amed and it's people are wonderful and the diving is stunning, but the Amed Scuba Crew made my visit unforgetable!

I checked out the little Dive-School because of all this good reviews on TA and now i have to write one as well, just to make sure that all you guys out there don't miss out on this experience!

Christine and her staff are welcoming,friendly and always smiling. They know the best dive-sites for your interests and would suggest the perfect dive according to conditions and skill/experience. Interested in Makro? Make sure to dive with Brata, as he spots EVERYTHING, while you feel completely blind ;)

I would go back in a heartbeat and i will, as soon as i am able to do so!

Liebe Grüße an Amed Scuba und danke für alles! See you soon!!!
Chris (Hamburg)