This hotel is well located on the beach and has fine facilities. The pool is nice and the rooms are clean with nice mosquito nets. However the management is lacking. Our shower doesn't drain. We had irregular drinking water deliveries. The restaurant was a real challenge. Flies, flies everywhere. And management's solution was to bring a lighted candle. So during the course of breakfast the candle wax fills up with dead flies. Some of the staff are delightful. But they need better training. Also when I went to the front desk to arrange a long distance trip they quoted me 1600000 rupiah for a trip I organized myself for 600000 rupiah. The hotel is pretty empty. A couple of Brits, French, Russians and a large number of Indonesians. If coming back I think I will check out santai where we had an expensive. It delicious meal. The rate was cheap but I would not come back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arya Amed Bungalows designed in a comfortable Balinese style, which is surrounded by beautiful lush tropical gardens. Arya Amed Beach Resort is located on the beach in the peaceful village of Amed, north eastern tip of Bali, which is highlighted with spectacular sunrises over the neighboring island of Lombok. The area is known for world class snorkeling and diving area where Amed becomes interesting to visit for its amazing luxurious underwater scenery, to see tropical fish and other marine life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsClick and Despegar.com so you can book your Arya Amed Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arya Amed Beach Hotel Amed
- Arya Amed Beach Resort Bali