“Fantastic Place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Amed
Geria Giri Shanti Bungalows
Ranked #1 of 69 Amed B&B and Inns
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Highly Reccomend!

This place is cheap for what you get.... the service, the location, the rooms. I dont have anything negetive to say. Don't take my word for it, check it out and I doubt you will be dissapointed!

Niall

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank N P

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Geneva
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

After the rave reviews here, I decided to do my Open Water course with Adventure Divers Bali and was able to stay at their bungalows. The minute you enter the property you feel like home. Actually, even before you get there you will notice that something is special about this place. From the first email contact, Lisa and David take care of you like I have never seen before. Lisa arranged a driver to pick me up from Kutta, called(!) me during the drive if everything is OK and I got a lovely welcome from here once I arrived.

Considering the cheap price of the bungalows, I did not expect them to be in such perfect condition and extremely clean. The garden surroundng the bungalows feels like paradise and everything is spotless. The local staff is very friendly and you can tell that they actually enjoy working here. The entire place feels like one big family. After I decided to extend my stay, but unfortunatelly all rooms were booked, Lisa immeditally arranged me another place to stay. I highly recommend this place no matter if you are diving or not. And I will definitely come back here on my next visit to Bali.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

What a lovely surprise when we got to Geria Geri Shanti Bungalows. Great welcome from Lisa ('mine host') The bungalows are beautifully designed, very roomy and Oh! what a comfortable bed

.Diving is one of the main activities in the area and David, the other 'mine host', runs a very professional diving operation from the bungalows.

The staff at Geria Geri always cheerful and happy to accommodate any request with a smile.
Breakfasts were really nice and the prices Lisa and David charge make this place amazing value.
If I'm back in this part of the world I would definitely stay here again. Thanks again Lisa.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank codfish369
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I planned to stay in Amed for only a week or so, but after I arrived at the wonderful Geria Giri Shanti and met the amazing Liselotte and David I ended up staying for 20 days! The bungalows are just beautiful, lovely, clean, homely and surrounded by gorgeous flowers and greenery. I felt like I was in paradise and I really didn't want to leave.

All the staff are so kind and helpful and are always smiling, which made me smile everyday. Anything that you need they will help you out...tips on the best places to eat in the area, advice on the best things to do during your stay, you can also hire motorbikes, take tours...the list is endless.

This is indeed 5 star service with a truly personal touch! For the real Bali experience you must visit Amed and stay here.

Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

For just 200,000rp a night (double), you will have an immaculately clean and nicely decorated room, with a good strong fan, mosquito net, clean towels daily, tea and coffee brought to you whenever you want, water bottle refills, breakfast: a choice of eggs (however you like them) or pancakes, and your laundry done. This place is a hive of activity with the diving courses they run meeting there daily, but it's not overly noisy and still felt peaceful. It was never hard to find a helpful staff member to assist you with anything. We hired snorkel gear from here for 25,000rp for the day, and an underwater camera for 200,000rp. David and Liselotte are very warm, welcoming hosts, and you feel like you are a guest at a friends' place instantly. The beach is right across the road and Liselotte will give you good recommendations for places to eat. Whether you want to go diving, snorkeling or just have a nice relaxing time, I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Western Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

we stayed 3 nights at geria giri shanti bungalows in may this year as a family of 4. from the beginning we were greeted by the lovely Liselotte and always felt very welcome. The bungalows are simple but beautifully clean. We are not divers and even though the place is all about diving we still had an amazing time. My fisherman husband went fishing with one of the staff members, we hired scooters and had the best time scooting down the villages to the japanese wreck and beyond to go snorkelling. All of this backed up by the amazing Gunung Agung volcano. Loved this place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KaliWesternAustralia
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was only able to book one night of my stay here but I'm glad I stayed the one night. They are so welcoming and extremely helpful and friendly. They tell you where to go and have many complimentary services/products such as drinks, towels, breakfast, and they'll even drive you somewhere if you need. Liselotte even came with me to find a new room the next morning and helped me get a good price. The garden is beautiful and I fell asleep to the sounds of frogs, waves, and crickets. The rooms are clean and each bungalow is private and facing tons of greenery. I was so nervous about my stay in Amed because I didn't find a ton of information but trust me, stay here. It's western hospitality in one of the most amazing areas in Bali! I can't wait to go back! Oh and did I mention they're cheaper than other places which aren't nearly as nice!

Room Tip: All the rooms appeared the same. I stayed in #1 and I loved it!